mark as viewed

Frequently Asked Questions
90INDYLIN

mark as viewed

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Where do I click on to mark the posts as viewed? So as not to have all posts shown when I return again?

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: mark as viewed

Post by heavywoody »

The only way I've found to do that is to return the board index; then there is a "mark board as read" option on the right hand side IIRC.

Kind of a pain in the rear to do it that way... it'd be nice if that was on the screen you bring up when you click on "View new posts".

Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

heavywoody wrote:The only way I've found to do that is to return the board index; then there is a "mark board as read" option on the right hand side IIRC.

Kind of a pain in the rear to do it that way... it'd be nice if that was on the screen you bring up when you click on "View new posts".
i agree with heavywoddy, also is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

paul, asking a difficult one...

90INDYLIN

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Thanks ......

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

1990 GTZ wrote:Is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

You can already do that, In a thread with new posts, just click on the little orange "paper" icon just left of the post title.

Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

Cliff8928 wrote:
1990 GTZ wrote:Is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

You can already do that, In a thread with new posts, just click on the little orange "paper" icon just left of the post title.
yes, i see it, i used it... just freeken fantastic... was this option there all along..? have i been suffering needlessly?

many, many thanks...

Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

I do believe it was always there...