Page 1 of 1

mark as viewed

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm
by 90INDYLIN
Where do I click on to mark the posts as viewed? So as not to have all posts shown when I return again?

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am
by heavywoody
The only way I've found to do that is to return the board index; then there is a "mark board as read" option on the right hand side IIRC.

Kind of a pain in the rear to do it that way... it'd be nice if that was on the screen you bring up when you click on "View new posts".

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 am
by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ
heavywoody wrote:The only way I've found to do that is to return the board index; then there is a "mark board as read" option on the right hand side IIRC.

Kind of a pain in the rear to do it that way... it'd be nice if that was on the screen you bring up when you click on "View new posts".


i agree with heavywoddy, also is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

paul, asking a difficult one...

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 am
by 90INDYLIN
Thanks ......

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm
by Cliff8928
1990 GTZ wrote:Is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

paul, asking a difficult one...


You can already do that, In a thread with new posts, just click on the little orange "paper" icon just left of the post title.

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:57 pm
by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ
Cliff8928 wrote:
1990 GTZ wrote:Is it at all possible, when i click on a particular thread that i want to see in the new posts, it compares my last on to the clock(date/time) of the posts and automatically puts me at the very next post i would want to see(read)

paul, asking a difficult one...


You can already do that, In a thread with new posts, just click on the little orange "paper" icon just left of the post title.


yes, i see it, i used it... just freeken fantastic... was this option there all along..? have i been suffering needlessly?

many, many thanks...

Re: mark as viewed

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am
by Cliff8928
I do believe it was always there...