Bulb Sizes?

Frequently Asked Questions

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

You live, you learn.

feelgood7777

Bulb Sizes?

Post by feelgood7777 »

What about Fog lights?  H3 is in Z26 , dunno bout the rest.

1994 Adriatic Blue Z26

Mods:  GTS Solar Wing, GTS Headlight Covers, DEI 600 Amp, Infinity Kappa 4X6's & 6X9's, Viper Car Alarm, Lunar Lights, Infinity Reference 12"

Tranny # 2
88GTRacer

Bulb Sizes?

Post by 88GTRacer »

The front sidemarker bulb size for all 1996 Beretta models is 24.  This is the only year that it changed and all other models and years are 194.  88GTRacer

"It is one of the most beautiful shapes on the road. Aero, alluring and very aggressive.
It is a Beretta, the new performance coupe from Chevrolet."
woody90gtz

Bulb Sizes?

Post by woody90gtz »

1156 are the 90 gtz bulbs, 91-96 gtz/z26 are all h3. what is the bulb size for the guage cluster in a 90 gtz?

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
88GTRacer

Bulb Sizes?

Post by 88GTRacer »

Quote (woody90gtz @ Jan. 30 2003,19:17)1156 are the 90 gtz bulbs, 91-96 gtz/z26 are all h3. what is the bulb size for the guage cluster in a 90 gtz?
The foglight driving bulb replacement for the 90 GTZ is actually 2057.  The bulb size you are replacing on the gauge cluster depends on what bulb burned out.  Below, I posted some part numbers for your gauge cluster.  88GTRacer

Part numbers = 168, 37, 562 , 74, and 194

"It is one of the most beautiful shapes on the road. Aero, alluring and very aggressive.

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

I am planning on getting some halogens for my headlights, now what I need to know is this: Are the high beam bulbs brighter than the low beam bulbs or does it have to do with the refective pieces within the casing? Becuase If I get halogens I will need 4, two for my low beams and two for my highbeams, and I came across that question. So in short will I need different brightness of halogens for my high beams or do I just buy 4 of the same ones for low and high?

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

Anyone?

88GTRacer

Bulb Sizes?

Post by 88GTRacer »

Low beams are 9006 and high beams 9005.  88GTRacer

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

alright thanks man.

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

if you want to wire in led's in you spoiler brake light wire them in parallel it will work because I used them for mine. if you wire them in series then you will have a noticable voltage drop across the bar. to wire them in parallel to put simply just take your wires from your original connector and cut it splice the wires and branch smaller wires to each individual LED and just use a common ground. Good luck

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

'91 and later heater and AC controls backlighting bulb sizes are #74...  also Walmart dont carry the damn things....  

Bulb Sizes?

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know where I can find some LED brake light bulbs?  I've got cleared out brake light covers and I'm tired of using painted bulbs which are hard to find anyway .  

robdogg13

Bulb Sizes?

Post by robdogg13 »

Quote (jeff_gatzke @ Dec. 07 2004,10:56)Does anyone know where I can find some LED brake light bulbs?  I've got cleared out brake light covers and I'm tired of using painted bulbs which are hard to find anyway . ÂÂÂ
go to superbrightleds.com

Robert