Welcome phpbb 3.1.5

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Welcome phpbb 3.1.5

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Welcome to the new PHPBB 3.1.5 back-end of the forum... As you can see it looks pretty close to the same as before but there are quite a few new features...

Layout has changed greatly and your Control panel is now located under your name to the right of the screen.
New Picture.jpg
The old "active posts" "new posts" and "unread posts" are now located to the left of the screen under the quick links menu
New Picture (1).jpg
Style Width is set globally but you can enable the forum to use the full width of your screen... Navigate to your control panel, board preferences, and then edit display options. At the bottom there is Use Maximum Width, enable this feature if you desire.
New Picture (2).jpg
In the same location as before under Board Preferences you can also change your default style from the blue to the Special edition which is the gray, or if you dare the bright lmnjilo. Below the styles you'll also see an option that is defaulted to open external links in a new window so you will not browse away from the forum if you click on a web link in a post.
New Picture (3).jpg
And lets not forget the new attachments back-end... Trust me it works great and adds files quickly. 12mb limit on photo sizes and 5 pictures per post.
New Picture (4).jpg
I hope you all enjoy the new features as well as look and feel... The more I find I will add to this thread.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Stencil
Administrator

Re: Welcome phpbb 3.1.5

Post by Stencil »

Nice work Jon! It works way better on my phone now :)

-Aaron
'92 Beretta GTZ 2.3L 5M - Undergoing "unibody off" restoration ATM (almost done!)
'93 Beretta GT "MISEREE" 3.1 5M
'95 Beretta Base DGGM 2.2 5M
'96 Beretta "FAUXZ26" 2.2 5M
snowblindburd
Administrator

Re: Welcome phpbb 3.1.5

Post by snowblindburd »

EHRMERGHERD I can enable open external links in new window!!! :beer: :Rose:

1991 Beretta GTZ