NE T-Shirt sizes

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Wanako

Re: NE T-Shirt sizes

Post by Wanako »

I wonder if the old man's ok? He's usually not out of BNet for this long.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I have a small update from him and I just need to verify it to be certain. He is ok but i was told something did happen. I will update you when I know more and for certain.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

i hope all is well with the ol man like to have him around he is good guy outside the board

Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

3X00-Modified wrote:Um Canada probably has the best health care system... at least it blows ours away so I don't know what your talking about.
the next time we meet up, ask me about medical care/free hospital care, whatever. ther r pro's and con's...

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Red_Bra_Black_GTZ wrote:
3X00-Modified wrote:Um Canada probably has the best health care system... at least it blows ours away so I don't know what your talking about.
the next time we meet up, ask me about medical care/free hospital care, whatever. ther r pro's and con's...
I'm sure there are pro's and con's of it and there are pro's and con's of our system as well. I've heard of many good results with the way Canada has their system setup, that's all I'm referring to. I do not want to start a debate about health care systems and how f-ed up they all are anyways.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Z26_T

Post by Z26_T »

Their system is great when you're really sick, just sucks when you have something simple like the flu. Ours is great, if you have money and are willing to fork it out.

So with Assylum, I ordered those springs/injectors, he said he shipped them, but said he was going out of town right after i ordered them. So maybe still out of town...?

heavywoody wrote:Beretta, fast, reliable, and cost effective are words that should not be used in the same sentence.
95' BRM Z26. cammed/ported 3400/3500 Hybrid. HM282, OBD2, Garret T3/T04E 60 Trim, IC.
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

or maybe ripped off...

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

scd88ga wrote:or maybe ripped off...
I'm not going to take this crap.

YOU don't know him and YOU do not know what happened, so this response is completely unacceptable.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

3X00-Modified wrote:
I'm not going to take this crap.

YOU don't know him and YOU do not know what happened, so this response is completely unacceptable.
I was at BFest this year and I met him and I had quite a few conversations with him, so whatever... I have seen so-called forum "Good Guys" and people you think you know fall off the face of the Earth with other peoples money MULTIPLE times, so don't give me this unacceptable response crap bs! It's happened to everyone at one time or another and will continue to happen whether you like it or not!

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I'm starting a post with what happened.

If you wish to continue posting your BS about what happened AFTER you read his condition then I think you have no respect for an individual.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

3X00-Modified wrote:I'm starting a post with what happened.

If you wish to continue posting your BS about what happened AFTER you read his condition then I think you have no respect for an individual.
I didn't post 1 stitch of BS thank you very much. The word "Maybe" is NOT an ACCUSATION, and I'm not freaking psychic, so please refrain from putting words in my mouth, it's NOT appreciated! I hope this all gets resolved and everyone is happy and healthy. :o
Last edited by scd88ga on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

^THAT would be BS

It was NOT necessary to even post something saying there is a possibility of getting ripped off. That's just starting a rumor that you know nothing about. Have you taken the time to try and contact him to no avail? No so why would you even suggest that he's attempting to rip someone off?

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

3X00-Modified wrote:
^THAT would be BS
IYHO...
3X00-Modified wrote:It was NOT necessary to even post something saying there is a possibility of getting ripped off. That's just starting a rumor that you know nothing about. Have you taken the time to try and contact him to no avail? No so why would you even suggest that he's attempting to rip someone off?
Cuz...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jcv6mh0uok

Please drop it, I did.

Reptile_ZX

Post by Reptile_ZX »

scd88ga wrote:I have seen so-called forum "Good Guys" and people you think you know fall off the face of the Earth
Asylum is not Loosenut lol.

Formally 94base3100 of Bstuff.
Vampcrist

Post by Vampcrist »

I'd say if you want your damned T-shirt wait the aloted time to begin with. As for other comments on this post what has been said is something that should have never been brought into a public forum period. For further things of the sort I'd be willing to bet a simple question to a moderater would have had a swift reply.