I won the rims

Archived topics from the Wheels and Tires Forum

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

To make those camaro wheels fit on your beretta is going to be more time and trouble than it is worth. I know the adapter kits alone are a couple hundred beans. and that is just to bolt them on. put them back out on ebay when you get them. You wil save yourself alot of time and agg along with money.

MAJ28

I won the rims

Post by MAJ28 »

yeah I'm just worried about how pissed the parents are gonna be.  But i guess i cant help that.
I guess we'll be seeing them back on ebay.

Jason

> > > > >    1995 Z26 with 82k     > > > >      LG8 3100  ÃƒÆ’ƒÆ’ƒâ€šÃ‚   
MAJ28

I won the rims

Post by MAJ28 »

I told the seller that if he put them back up and spared me the bad feedback I'd give him the difference if he couldn't get the $200 for them.

That sounds like the best way to go, don't you think?

I do appreciate it guys, i never ever knew that there was a difference, stupid Mach5 guy   (not really his fault, just mine for taking it for granted.)

I guess I'll just have some money left for, maybe a front GFX, mine is real torn up on the bottom edge, you know how Indys are.

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

Sounds like a good idea. It'd be better than paying for shipping and then hassleing and all that stuff to sell them again.

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

Why is it Mach5's fault.  He knows the way to get those Camaro wheels to bolt up, something along the line of a rare Pontiac.

MAJ28

I won the rims

Post by MAJ28 »

Ballistic-Care you explain what you mean?  I'd ask him, but he hasn't been on bnet in a while.

It's not his fault, i just got the impression from his pic that it was possible.

Chris88CL

I won the rims

Post by Chris88CL »

Im assuming the Camaro has the 5x115 bolt pattern in which case if you converted to the P6000 rear disc brakes and Caddy front knuckles and brakes you'd have the proper bolt pattern and better brakes aswell.  Thats just an assumption tho  And NO im not going to go into detail about the conversion because it has been discussed 5 million times already.  

Chris
AIM: Chris88CL
lezarch@hotmail.com

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

Exactly!

MAJ28

I won the rims

Post by MAJ28 »

Well this aint looking too good, the rims reserve hasn't even been met yet.  Granted they have 4 days left.  What are my obligations as far as not taking the rims the first time?  Are there legal issues?  I'm not going to give him more then $30.  Granted i was an idiot, but I'm not obligated to anything am I?  I'll just get bad reviews right?  People will still sell to me though right?

Jason

Yes, I'm one of -those- people.

Is there a site that i could post a topic about those rims?  A site with a car that they fit on?

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

My experience has been that, if you can't buy it, then try to find someone who can and will buy it for the SAME (&#33 price or more.  And then, bad review you won't get, hopefully, or maybe a neutral one.

MAJ28

I won the rims

Post by MAJ28 »

I'm happy to say that right now the rims have made it to $200.50.  Yay.

I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money I'm saving money.

OK, i'm cool now...

Chris88CL

I won the rims

Post by Chris88CL »

Lol.  You got lucky

Chris
AIM: Chris88CL
lezarch@hotmail.com

I won the rims

Post by Guest »

Yeah, next time, consult us that would know for sure first