Can anyone verify the z26 lugnut p#?

Archived topics from the Wheels and Tires Forum

Post by Guest »

Just want to get this verified before I order. They are shorter than the 14" steel wheel versions and have no lip on them to hold the hubcap on...

Thanks.

Chris88CL

Post by Chris88CL »

Im not sure if its the right part #, but as soon as you find out can you let us know?  I have Z26 rims now and I'd love to get some brand new Z26 lugs for them.
Thanks

Chris
AIM: Chris88CL
lezarch@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

Sure can man. I was going to offer this info anyways.
I will check the GM parts # book again I just gotta go to this guys garage out of town.

The reason I'm getting them is that of course my 14" wheel lugs are too long and stick out and have that annoying lip around them used to hold the hubcaps in position and that makes it hard to get them in the centercaps on the Z wheels.

***Also the lugts have wear marks from the steel wheels which made a little flat spot in the bevel part of it and I'm afraid that will dig into my aluminum wheels.. It probably already has...

Post by Guest »

I used that part number in the gm parts site and nothing came up. I just bought new rims too and need to buy new lugnuts as well.

Post by Guest »

The part number I have for lugnuts is 10194314. But I don't know what car it came on.  

Post by Guest »

I used my part # in GMPARTSDIRECT and it came up as lugnuts.

.87 each. 5 to a pack.
order 4 packs = 20 lugs @ .87
comes to $17.40. That's cheaper than aftermarket lugs in stores which were close to 1.5 a piece..

I guess I can call a dealership and ask them to verify it. But what do I say? Uh yeah I need you to check this part # so I can order them cheaper elsewhere than you.

ssberetta: where did you get that #? that may be for the steel wheels with hubcaps...

Post by Guest »

I have a parts sheet. For the steel wheels its 9591904. For the aluminum wheels its the one above.

Post by Guest »

ok but you don't know what car those lugs go to? Or is it a beretta but you don't know if it's Z26 or GTZ or GTU wheels? ...

Post by Guest »

The lugnuts are for a Beretta.  The 9591904 # is for 14x6, 15x6 wheels from 89-96.  The 10194214 # is for the 15x7, and 16x7 from 87-93 Gtu, Indy, and Gtz, and 94-96 Z26.

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the P#, im sure there are a lot of us who needed that number. My new gtz rims will have new lugnuts now!

Post by Guest »

Then what is mine for?

Post by Guest »

Quote The lugnuts are for a Beretta.  The 9591904 # is for 14x6, 15x6 wheels from 89-96.  The 10194214 # is for the 15x7, and 16x7 from 87-93 Gtu, Indy, and Gtz, and 94-96 Z26.
The P# for the 15x7 and 16x7 doesn't come up on the gmpartsdirect site...where can i order these lugnuts?

Post by Guest »

I tried ssberetta's P/N's and only one showed up and had an asterisk saying that there is a newer part.
So my part # may be the replacement part #.

I'm calling a dealership today later on to verify my number and then placing an order at gmpartsdirect.com.

I'll keep you all informed.

Post by Guest »

ok I called but the guy said there was like 15 things to choose from and needed the VIN#.

Well I don't have a Z26 so I couldn't do that. Anyone car to provide a Z26 vin?

Post by Guest »

I'm seeing some confusion here...  Is the correct part number 10194214 or 10194314 ??