Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Archived topics from the Other Tech Questions Forum

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have the part numbers for the Driver and Passenger side half-shafts from an Advanced Autopart store, or other chain store?

I've got the GMParts Direct part numbers, but I don't feel like spending $350ea. on them.

Advanced Autopart's computer doesn't seem very reliable, as it shows an Auto transmission as an option in a Vin A 2.3l Beretta.

If anyone who's replaced these have a reliable source, please share. My nearest autoparts store is 55 miles from home, I'd hate to get a shaft out to only see that I received the wrong item.

This is a '92 model, in case you didn't know  

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

i just went to www.advanceautoparts.com and did a search for your vehicle. they dont stock it.  it did ask me for a zip code, so i just used mine which is for VA. you should try it and use your zip to see if there is a difference.

this link is for autozone.com, they say they have it avail. a reman pass side is 59.99 with 50.00 core, and drivers is 69.99 with a 30.00 core.  looks like you will have to order, but that usually is next day.
hope this helps ya.
http://www2.autozone.com/servlet....eSync=3

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

oh yeah, looks like you can buy these online and have delivered to your house in the boonies, which saves you 110 miles in gas and time!

4DoorGTZ

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by 4DoorGTZ »

Make sure you get 92-94 ones, they'll have the extra teeth or whatever their called for the ABS sensor. I know thats why Aaron like my axles so much as spares, dang he's still got them too

06 Trailblazer SS Bored & Stroked 408ci, ZR1 Cam, Trick Flow heads, TVS1900, Built Trans w/stall 600AWHP
09 Solstice GXP Targa Coupe 1 of 1266
93 Med. Garnet Red Q4 GTZ 1 of 621
Bfest '01, '02, '04, '05

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

Quote (autobionics @ Jan. 22 2003,00:38)i just went to www.advanceautoparts.com and did a search for your vehicle. they dont stock it.  it did ask me for a zip code, so i just used mine which is for VA. you should try it and use your zip to see if there is a difference.

this link is for autozone.com, they say they have it avail. a reman pass side is 59.99 with 50.00 core, and drivers is 69.99 with a 30.00 core.  looks like you will have to order, but that usually is next day.
hope this helps ya.
http://www2.autozone.com/servlet....eSync=3
I'll try that. Only problem I still see, is it was Advance's computer that had listings for the Auto Trannied Quad 4, so I'd still be a bit sceptical as to whether or not the website is right....

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

I do all my shopping at Autozone. cheaper prices then most, and alot of their crap as Lifetime warrenties.

Heck my g/f still thinks it's the coolest thing in the world that she can take her old brakes in and get new ones from there.

bonecrrusher

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by bonecrrusher »

Hey I need some new axles for my upcoming W41 project and brake swap. Im wondering how much new axles would run me?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS

Ho quad 4 5speed axles.

Post by Guest »

well, its the same tranny and spindles right?  looks like the same price.