87 parts

Archived topics from the Other Tech Questions Forum

87 parts

Post by Guest »

i went to a junkyard with a friend, and found an 87 beretta that appeared to be blown, im not sure. but i took the intake plenum,throttle body,Fuel Rail, i dont think i can use the fuel rail because it has a different setup than on my 89gt but can i still used the I.P. and TB? on my 89gt also i found another car that has a 5spd tranny w/ 125k miles on it in another 87 can i still use that tranny if mine every blows? will everything mount up the same and work rite? lol mine has around 195k miles and probly runs just as good or better then any other beretta with that many miles.

87 parts

Post by Guest »

I think you can use the parts on yours.  The tranny I pretty certain of , though it will take a few mods and some time if your an automatic now.

87 parts

Post by Guest »

nope i have an 5speed rite now, but it should bolt up just fine if mine was to every fail.

87 parts

Post by Guest »

Im like 90+% certain it will. ÂÂÂ but check some old posts before you take my word solely.:D ÂÂÂ Ive been wrong before so it could happen again!:0  BUT>>> Haynes lists the same Vin# code and Instructions for 87-89's with a 2.8.