Travelor, a tremendous seller!

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
KFLO 93 GT

Travelor, a tremendous seller!

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

To be completely honest, I just don't know how he does it...

The items I purchased were set at tremendous prices - with shipping included in the sale price.

Upon receiving the package via my USPS carrier, I was mystified by just how this guy is able to provide free shipping, low prices and still make any money at all.

#1 - the packaging was obviously handled by a professional of the highest degree, with a warehouse of packaging materials at their disposal. Items were carefully wrapped individually, and then wrapped together before being gently placed into a bubble wrap bag, large bubbles at that, none of that small bubble bullpoop.

The box was then filled with soft packing materials to provide a soft and comfortable yet ample bed for the items to be shipped. Once the items were delivered with soft hands to their resting place in the box, the remaining free air space was filled with pages from the local newspaper. I happen to be a newspaper employee, so the privilege to peruse the news from another community was quite the hidden blessing.

#2 - to top it all off, the sealed package was then passed on to a Sharpie artist who painstakingly decorated the box in red sharpie with a mural of Red Hulk about to reign hell upon my address. At first I was scared, then intrigued, then thrilled with the quality of parts once I opened the magical packaging. A local art museum has contacted me regarding the packaging and borrowing it for temporary display... though I do not trust that their security is of a high enough level to properly protect such a premium piece of work.

To be short and sweet, Pat probably invested hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in our transaction and I could not be more pleased. If you are interested in the parts, goods, warez, Culver's Butter Burgers or any other items that this shining example of a community member has for sale; do not hesitate my friends!

Beyond A++++++++AA+A+A+A+A rating. Well played sir, well played.

93 GTs
Styluss
Global Moderator

Re: Travelor, a tremendous seller!

Post by Styluss »

I will be no where near as elegant in saying that Travelor was a great buyer. Paid quickly and with no hassle.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Travelor, a tremendous seller!

Post by 3X00-Modified »

This thread is worthless without pics of this said cartoon... :)

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"