Robert Simone

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
MY91GT(Z)

Robert Simone

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

Awesome seller and good to deal with, thanx again Robert

speedy

Re: Robert Simone

Post by speedy »

amazing you didnt get screwed! he has screwed so many of us, me, tim, and several others, met the man in person, i think he's bipolar or something, you'll be making a deal with him, he would say ok, then after a few moments you go ahead to do the exchange and he's like, i didnt agree to that... even though you have it in writing. oh, and i lack respect for him because he has never actually worked on his car, just paid everyone else to do it for him and brags about it as if he built the car...

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

It doesnt matter if he worked on the car its his idea and his car however he gets it done is his business, some have the knowledge and skills to do it themselves and others don't. At least he shares the same interest as the rest of us and makes his car look nice.

NJ93TY

Post by NJ93TY »

MY91GT(Z) wrote:It doesnt matter if he worked on the car its his idea and his car however he gets it done is his business, some have the knowledge and skills to do it themselves and others don't. At least he shares the same interest as the rest of us and makes his car look nice.
X2

No reason to call him out and bash him like that. After all, he IS the one with a running car right?

speedy

Post by speedy »

haha, funny. the guys still a dam rip off regardless, he has screwed many on here and eventually he'll SCREW YOU TOO! i tried to warn you and idc if you take that advice, hell, it took people how long to realize other people were just screwing people over on here but they still made purchases and eventually got screwed.... *cough* bret *cough*

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Speedy, absolutely no reason to make mention of a person's supposed character flaws or lack of respect in a buyer/seller due to your own personal beliefs. This is for business transaction feedback. While we appreciate your thoughts on past dealings you may have had with him well, that's all we're looking for here.

All users are welcome to review both positive and negative feedback concerning a buyer and seller and make your own decision.
Remember, BNet does NOT back or support any buyer or seller transaction made on this website. All we do is provide a forum for such transactions to be discussed and conducted.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
whiteretta

Post by whiteretta »

Just recently did business with Robert, and he was a pleasure to do business with! I bought a new set of black fillers for my '94 and these things are gorgeous!

I would do definitely buy from him again in the future!

1994 Chevy Beretta, mild 3500 swap.
https://youtube.com/@MurphRocks86?si=mpCQc0DnEitPx3Jg