Jimz90indy

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Jimz90indy

Post by heavywoody »

Just got some very nice Z26 door panels from Jim, excellent guy! He goes the extra mile for his customers ;)

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Just got some hood lifts,  but he accidently sent me 2 brackets for the left side.  Emailed him and he corrected it and shipped out the right one.  Took 2 days to recieve.  I recommend him to everyone.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

will really bend over backwards for ya!  best guy i have ever bought from.

jerrod

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

This guy is a great person to deal with, thanks for the regulator Jim, nice and speedy service.  I would recommend Jim to anybody if he has your part, get it from him.  My package was here in ND in a day and a half, now that is what I call fast and great service.  Thanks again Jim!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

This guy was awesome.  I recomend him to everyone.  He had great communication after I first contacted him about my rear seat.  He sent the seat for the price of shipping and like 10 bucks for packing it.  The seat came and was in superb condition, it is like it came straight from the dealer.  Thanks for the great seat Jim.  Hope to do business again.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

MOVED POST ON BEHALF OF GROVE91
Topic: Jimz90indy ÂÂÂ

GroVe91
Beretta Junkie

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was surprised to go to my mail box today and find the GT decals that we had discussed sending me, but we then ended communication and I didn't think he was still going to give them out.
Fortunatly he did and they arrived well packaged safe and secure.. very much so appreciated.
Great guy... ÂÂÂ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  IP: [ 63.139.106.96 ] Report this post to a moderator Warn

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Great guy, always willing to help, great products, fast response, A++++++++ seller, i am 100% satusfied.

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

This guy is amazing!  Best person on bnet anyone can deal with I'm mean I'm amazed how fast this guy responds to emails.  Bought a "perfectly" working gauge cluster from him fast shipping...etc.  I could go on and on.  Dont deal with anyone else but him.  He gets the four stars and 2 thumbs up.  

Thanks Jimz90indy:D

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Another Thumbs up for Jimbo!

Digital clusters and Hood Lifts and much more all packaged and shipped quickly!

A++++++

gor
90 GT 3400 Hood lift and light mod on the way.
88 Z24
03 Impala LS Luving the rain!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Jimz90Indy - if I was asked to describe him in one word AWESOME!! Thank you for all you have done.ÂÂÂ I will, without hesitation, do business with him again in the future!!!   Amazing!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

Great seller, will definately do business with him in the future. Fast shipping, when he says he shipped it, you can believe him.

Thanks again Jim.

-John

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

awesome seller...even sent me some stuff for free...

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I came in this afternoon and the package was here!! A day earlier than was told! FAST, Prompt service that sure made me smile!! THANKS AGAIN JIM!!!!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

I can't say enough good things about him. He sent me a rear folding seat in excellent shape and at a great price. We had very good communication and he was very prompt in his replies. He's a great guy. Thanks, Jim!

Jimz90indy

Post by Guest »

once again, jim as came through with me, i have bought many many parts from him, and he is the coolest guy i have ever did business with and he is just a great guy, i cant say enough good words about the stuff he sells me.

jerrod