Feral

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
92BerettaProject

Feral

Post by 92BerettaProject »

Well, I guess I won't be getting my parts. He claims they were sent but hasn't provided any information. Oh well, another transaction gone badly.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Feral

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He is from Canada... Whats the current time between when shipped and now? Customs can be a bitch, BUT keep us updated on this, If he does not respond or follow through on this he will be warned and then possibly banned if he does not correct this matter.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
92BerettaProject

He said they were sent about 4 weeks ago. Maybe they're hung up or lost. I haven't heard from him since the 17th when he said he was going to get the receipt. Maybe I'll get lucky.

92BerettaProject

3X00-Modified wrote:He is from Canada... Whats the current time between when shipped and now? Customs can be a bitch, BUT keep us updated on this, If he does not respond or follow through on this he will be warned and then possibly banned if he does not correct this matter.
Well it's been 6 weeks now so I think I'll never get these parts. He won't answer my PMs anymore so I'm going to rate this as a rip-off.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Warning issued, with an alternative to contact me or you about the shipment, and if he does not follow through with that he will be banned from the site till I get any sort of notification on why or the issue gets resolved.

Sorry to hear that it went this way, it always sucks when you get ripped off.

When was the last message received by him? He hasn't been on since the 17th of May.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
92BerettaProject

3X00-Modified wrote:Warning issued, with an alternative to contact me or you about the shipment, and if he does not follow through with that he will be banned from the site till I get any sort of notification on why or the issue gets resolved.

Sorry to hear that it went this way, it always sucks when you get ripped off.

When was the last message received by him? He hasn't been on since the 17th of May.
Yeah, that's when his last message was. He said he'd get the receipt. I've asked several times since but no response. It wasn't a lot of money, it's just a bummer that people let you down for such a small amount. I've been holding off updating this thread because I want to believe the best and have been asking for a copy of the receipt.

92BerettaProject

Got a PM that said the parts were sent back by the Customs Department and he's resending them. It will be nice if this has a happy ending.

92BerettaProject

Ok, just to update this feedback, this guy is full of crap. I think he was just stringing me along with phoney excuses to get past the PayPal resolution limit. It's been 3 months and I've never going to see anything from this guy.

Stay away from this guy if he has the guts to show his face on the forum again.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He's now banned from here... Bstuff, I don't know about.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
92BerettaProject

3X00-Modified wrote:He's now banned from here... Bstuff, I don't know about.
Thanks!