Just have to wonder.....

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
DTMAce

Just have to wonder.....

Post by DTMAce »

Now, I know I have done a lot of things for different people in the past couple years. Sold various car parts, and other assorted odds and ends... But something occurred to me the other day..

I have no feedback!

Especially on the one thing that I sell the most of. LED lighting.... So step up, I know there are several Z04 3rd brake light guys, and 2 for sure I have never heard from since they got their light.

A few side marker builds as well.

Now, I know I'm not the fastest at getting a project down and shipped, (Styluss is probably the most patient person I have ever met btw) but I still got things done and setup for him.

He now has a badass convertible spoiler with the LED thirdbrake, only one like it.

Anyway, if those of you that have bought or sold with me over the past couple years feel up to it, I would appreciate some feedback good or bad, I can take it. lol

Thanks.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

SuzukiGhostRider

Re: Just have to wonder.....

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Join the club. I've bought and sold MANY items on here. I have almost ZERO feedback.... Disappointing isn't it?

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I've sold a few at a very low cost and nothing. I even gave a guy some bushings and still nothing.
:lol:

keep'em flying!
beretta

Post by beretta »

id take some free bushings lol

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

What are your prices for side markers and GTZ 3rd Brake light in spoiler? I've seen Ryan's and they are sweet!!

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

His sidemarkers are unique, in that they are white, rather than red/yellow.

(white cost more and is not DOT approved)

If you provide me the markers and the 3rd brake to convert...

$125 for the markers with the direct plug in connector. $85 without. Those connectors are a pain in the ass to make. That's shipped. Each marker gets 12 LEDs.
$45 for the 3rd brake Z04 style (GTZ/Z26) Comes with 36 LEDs.

If you are doing all those at once I will knock off 20 bucks.

If you need me to provide markers/3rd brake lights, it will be whatever I can get them for plus the above. BTW, those of you that scrap cars with good lights (intact lenses), pull them, I can always make them part of the stock for these, etc.

Hope that helps. Guess I need to put my sale thread back up for these. I don't think there is one here, it used to be on bstuff.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan