scd88ga

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
SummitBalt08

Re: scd88ga

Post by SummitBalt08 »

I used PayPal...

He finally texted me back today. Here are the texts copied and pasted..

"I haven't decided what I'm going to do about you and your parts yet! As you may have figured out, I'm pretty pissed and I believe it's your last couple

off-topic posts in the Robert89gt feedback thread that led to me getting banner without explanation. Let me think and cool off before makings demands, thanks.

I'm not going to keep, sell or throw away your stuff, so don't worry about that.

We are about to get blasted with a huge snowstorm here and then I'm leaving town for the holiday, so don't expect me to send anything till after that.

Also I'm not b&m customs on bnet. I find it quite pathetic that two mods are trying to label me as whoever that guy is. I only had 1 bnet account. "

I haven't replied to his texts yet..

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

I never like to piss people off and I feel bad for the posts I made in the Robert89gt feedback thread.. but anger got the best of because its damn close to a year he has had my parts. If I was wrong I apologise.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

-Shawn

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

When he told me about the whole fake account and messing with Robert on fb it got me thinking.. why would he tell one of his "customers" that he has owed parts to for an extended amount of time about this? Yeah I understand that he has a job and all that and he doesn't have much free time, then why is he using the little free time that he has to do stupid stuff on fb like that??

Image from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Right there he said everybody needs a fire lit under their ass and even him.. yeah I would say that's true. The last round of parts I bought from him it was this same sort of situation...

Last time it took me getting to the point of not caring (just like now) and I said something I normally wouldnt have and I pissed him off (although not as bad as this "go around" ) then guess what happened?! I got my parts!

I was convinced that whole situation wouldn't happen again so I payed to have some more parts done since he really does great work when he does it.

I don't know what to think owell.

-Shawn

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar
Gtzman

Post by Gtzman »

I talked to him last Friday and he said he was gunna be sending my parts on Monday but I haven't heard from him again. I used PayPal also.

diedemus

Post by diedemus »

keep in mind it is the holiday season now so anything shipped from the first of the month through the first of january may be delayed. He was banned for his repeated attitude, I do all bans personally, and for the most part I would say I am fairly laid back with things so to get to a ban you really need to be over the line.

Hopefully you get your parts, when I do the server updates and whatnot we are floating an idea about feedback and restrictions if you get too many negatives.