heavywoody

Looking to buy or sell something? Check the buyer or sellers history here.
ronaconda

heavywoody

Post by ronaconda »

Geoff was great to work with...prompt payment...def would sell to again!!!

Thanks Geoff!!!

DTMAce

Re: heavywoody

Post by DTMAce »

I will second that. Have had good dealings with him as well!

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

I bought a muffler from Geoff eons ago...and it was smooooooth.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Troof. Geoff is the man. I just got my new turn signal switch in the mail and installed the other day. Super awesome fantastical win!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

This year he even picked up a trans for me and held on to it for a few months until I could get down there. Jihoff FTW.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
Travelor
Global Moderator

Post by Travelor »

This man is a great buyer. Not only did he pay for my flight to hand deliver his purchase, he also put me up for the night and took me to culvers 2 hours away!

I'm kidding, he didn't pay for my flight.

1988 GTU
1990 GTZ
Beretta Preservation Society Chairman

"Have you painted your car in a parking lot today?"
CKr

Post by CKr »

Geoff truly is a standup guy. Until last week I only knew him through this board and Facebook. Geoff is very in tune with the Beretta community so I reached out to him see if he knew of anyone selling a car. It turned out he had one sitting in his garage.

I live across the country from him, so obviously I needed to work with someone trustworthy; Someone who was selling a car AND is trustworthy. Typically you get one of the two. Geoff is both. He spent a considerable amount of time emailing and talking to me on the phone. He also spent a significant amount of time getting the car ready for me to pick up (replacing parts, making sure it was in good running condition, etc.). He also worked with my extremely tight schedule and had the car ready for me in about two weeks.

Last Friday I flew from San Francisco to Charlotte to meet Geoff for the first time and pick up the car. When I arrived there were no surprises, and the car was in amazing shape for its age (a ’96) just as he had described. Sunday morning I drove the car from Charlotte to Pittsburgh, PA (7.5 hours), and the next day another 3 hours to my parent’s house. Today I’m sitting in a coffee shop while I wait for a 2.5” mandrel bent exhaust to be installed. The guy at the shop came out to ask why I wanted to tear off an exhaust as solid as the original one; He walked me into the shop to show me. (Yes, all original!) You don’t normally get those sorts of questions with these cars.

That last part might have been a bit of a tangent, but I think you get the idea.

tl;dr A++. Will buy from again.