Who did you vote for?

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.

Who did you vote for?

Obama
41%
Romney
35%
Johnson
No votes
Other (If other say who)
6%
Didnt Vote
18%

Total votes: 17

ChevyBerettaGT

Who did you vote for?

Post by ChevyBerettaGT »

Suprised there are no political threads.........

Whod ya vote for?

In for some interesting tinfoil hat theories..............

Chad91GTZ

Re: Who did you vote for?

Post by Chad91GTZ »

No one cares, because my opinion is better than yours. If I thought for one second your opinion was more right, wouldn't it then be my opinion?

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
ChevyBerettaGT

Post by ChevyBerettaGT »

Chad91GTZ wrote:No one cares, because my opinion is better than yours. If I thought for one second your opinion was more right, wouldn't it then be my opinion?
You literally typed all that out instead of voting in the poll?

Travelor
Global Moderator

Post by Travelor »

I voted for Nimrod for State Senate, cause any man that can go though life being called Nimrod, is a man with big enough balls to represent me.

1988 GTU
1990 GTZ
Beretta Preservation Society Chairman

"Have you painted your car in a parking lot today?"
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

i want to know why some think that Romney would be a good choice for the economy or the country...

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
themadness

Post by themadness »

voted for romney. if no other reason than his first name rhymes with crap. and the fact that having a mormon(no offense to anyone) in the slightly off white house would be a hell of a train wreck to watch. joseph smith was a profit! dumdumdumdumdum! (south park fans will get that)

i voted for obama last go around b/c his "hope" slogan was the shiniest selling point since chrome bumpers in the 50s. boy did he disappoint..........

it took all the restraint in my body to keep from writing in big bird and squidward from the spongebob cartoons.

speedy

Post by speedy »

i vote we delete this thread because nothing good can become of it.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Delete or a lock. This should be a banned subject.
Both partys are selfserving and worthless. I'm sure those that are not from the US don't care(or want to hear) about this.

keep'em flying!
ChevyBerettaGT

Post by ChevyBerettaGT »

speedy wrote:i vote we delete this thread because nothing good can become of it.
Money pit Beretta wrote:Delete or a lock. This should be a banned subject.
Both partys are selfserving and worthless. I'm sure those that are not from the US don't care(or want to hear) about this.
I agree. With threads like this I almost miss the 5 stickied threads. Or the threads with 0 replies in the past month that are still on the first page.

I dont like cats. You know what I dont do? Click on a LOOK AT PICTURES OF MY CAT threads and complain about them.

ChevyBerettaGT

Post by ChevyBerettaGT »

berettaboi wrote:i want to know why some think that Romney would be a good choice for the economy or the country...
I didnt vote for Mitt but have been in some good back and forth with a few co-workers who did.
It pretty much comes down to a few things. One being hes a Republican, so his beliefs and policies will tend to be more conservative. Not to mention the whole abortion, marriage, & smaller Govt stance that his party tends to stick to. (and getting rid of obamacare)... Not to mention Republicans seem to be a lot more pro-military.

Since he is a successful businessman himself the thought was it would carry over to running the country.

IMO, the #1 reason Republicans have won the popular vote only once in the past 6 elections is because their main base now accounts for less then 50% of the country.

I mean, if you keep nominating old white men who who want to take us back to 1950, goodluck to ya.

BerettaLove32

Post by BerettaLove32 »

Just when I was thinking to myself "I'm glad this is one website I visit that doesn't get political."
In my opinion the media has polarized a lot of the country. If you read news articles, you'd think half the country is the exact opposite of the other half. You mention politics at a bar with someone of another party and get to talking, you'll realize you aren't THAT much different. Sure, there's a few extremists on both sides of the spectrum but most people aren't separated by as much as the media wants you to believe.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

We will not shut down this thread or any other political thread unless it becomes unruly. If you can all discuss this as adults then why would we need to make this a banned topic? I personally HATE politics and will NOT discuss them, but I voted in the presidential election and in this thread.

I'm glad to see that three of you do not support this topic, but still chose to comment in the thread... Simply not posting can speak volumes as well.

Keep it clean and respectable and the thread will remain.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Oh freaken really! That is how things work? If no one said anything then how would you know if they just missed this topic when they were looking around?
Top rate BS here.
I guess a "F" ing a goat topic would be ok if people are nice about it.
I'm done.

keep'em flying!
Travelor
Global Moderator

Post by Travelor »

Wow, really Money? So us mods should lock every topic that *might* offend someone? It makes zero sense to lock posts that theoretically could get out of hand... (Minority Report 2: Future Post - Coming summer 2015)

I went ahead and messaged Jon this morning and said hey let's keep it open and only think to close it if people get out if hand. It's off topic and we are (usually) all adults, lets let people be off topic. Suddenly it's lock this, and delete that...

Everyone is entitled to an opinion!

1988 GTU
1990 GTZ
Beretta Preservation Society Chairman

"Have you painted your car in a parking lot today?"
ChevyBerettaGT

Post by ChevyBerettaGT »

I dont like the performance mod section.

guess what I dont do.

Go in the performance mods section.

Its called free will.

ps - MODS - thanks for not locking it.