Old Timers

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
oldadmin

Old Timers

Post by oldadmin »

Somehow I thought of this site tonight for some reason and ended up here. Wow, I am shocked to see the amazing progress that has come to the Beretta community. The things I have seen tonight I thought never were possible. I have been gone from this board for nearly 10 years, surprisingly my user name and password still work.

I saw that bfest is possibly going to be in Milwaukee next year, I think I may try to attend at least one night, being a local and all, to see these cars.

I see some names from the past on here, wondering who is still around that I would know. I will check back in on this topic.

As far as cars, I've moved on from Berettas, currently driving a 2007 Civic Hybrid, purely for the 41 MPG as well as a 2015 Pathfinder.

themixer

Re: Old Timers

Post by themixer »

welcome back! perfect time to pickup a beretta

GT_Indy

Re: Old Timers

Post by GT_Indy »

I drive my 87 Cadillac with a cammed olds 455 swap under the hood. I get 11 MPG, I got you beat. LOL :P
If I wanted mpg's, I'd rather buy a vespa or something.

But I agree, great time to get back into a Beretta. The 3 cleanest ones that I know of are currently listed in the for sale section in these forums. Ones a base, ones a GTZ, and the other is my Z26 swap.