Sad its come to this..

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
Slinky

Sad its come to this..

Post by Slinky »

So i have been waiting nearly a year for my headers from WOT-TECH, after starting another thread asking if anyone else is waiting and explaining my wait and situation i only got excuses from WOT-TECH and the thread was locked of coarse (on 60degreev6.com). They keep saying there was no ETA on them but i have messages from months and months ago saying "another 6-8 weeks" and "only another 2 sets to make" which never happened..

I was told i could have a refund plus $50 in so called "compensation" for my "Investment" in wot-tech to basically stop "talking crap on their company" (the words of wot-tech owner in a pm) and i told them i wanted my headers instead..

Another 2 or so months go by and i still have yet to hear anything.. I message SappySE107 (owner of wot-tech) asking for a refund because frankly i cant trust them after this much time and he continues to make rude remarks such as "ROFL" when i told him i was going to file a report to the police for interstate fraud if i did not receive the headers or refund soon.

I am out of options and will be filing that report friday since they continue to make rude remarks and haven't refunded me. I have nothing against WOT-TECH or the owners i just think their in over their heads and after nearly a year would just like my money back plus the so called "Compensation" i was promised in a PM.

1 Of 1 Street Legal Centri S/c Beretta's In Existance
13's or bust

Re: Sad its come to this..

Post by 13's or bust »

i heard they need to make one more set nd theyre done with all their backorders or current orders idk. its on my facebook. i think just wait a couple weeks and youll have them but after waiting that long i know your frustration, but itll be worth it soon.

"Berettas are like a sickness...and it's incurable." quoted from woody90gtz

96 z26, 3500 swap, currently awaiting Holset HX35 :) ,also 96 beretta, 3400 swap, rebuilt trans, 15.2 choked up with 3100 older uim & lim.
Slinky

Post by Slinky »

The fact that they treat their customers this way by making rude remarks and by deleting my posts on their website ect is just unacceptable, which is why i want my money back..

Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

I have headers I need to get rid of. Not as nice as wot tho

Slinky

Post by Slinky »

I have since put my mani's back on..

And now i have been banned from 60degreev6.com for telling everyone what happened with this company..

SappySE107

Post by SappySE107 »

On 11/31/11, I offered you a full refund plus 50 bucks for you hassle. You refused IN ALL CAPS. 1/23/12, you "refuse to wait any longer" and demand a full refund plus the 50 I offered. I tell you the 50 is off the table, and you threaten me with posting on forums, the police, the bbb, etc. Then you demand the money by the 27th.

You can make up reasons for why you are banned, but you can't threaten me in PMs on 60V6 any more.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Locking topic now, Both sides have presented their story the rest can be resolved via phone, Email or any other means of communication but will not be splattered on this board.

When you sign on for a BETA project be prepared to wait, your paying money to fund the project which means design and production is far from complete. You can't be impatient when your paying for R&D.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"