Conspiracy Theories: Aurora Colorado Shootings

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
Styluss
Global Moderator

Conspiracy Theories: Aurora Colorado Shootings

Post by Styluss »

I really don't like discussing this stuff or politics / issues in general, but this is so far out there I have to share it.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James ... _flag.html :crazy:

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
ErichZ26

Re: Conspiracy Theories: Aurora Colorado Shootings

Post by ErichZ26 »

Ryan It could have been worse. Far worse. And as bad as it is Had Holmes not said anything about the booby traps he could have had a situation far more extreme at his home. It could have created pure Chaos that

The situation could be normal fantasy but is extreme because he turned it into reality. Is it normal to kill people in video games to create characters that kill and hurt people in movies and books?

It is normal to create these fantasies where people are hurt and killed. Should we continue this? In other less tolerable worlds it might be not allowed to create fantasy in video, audio...gaming.

Our world tolerates and we should expect citizens in our world to not clearly draw the line tween fantasy and reality. This guy really went out of his way to be terrorist. Time, money and dedication. He clearly faced little resistance personally and from his surroundings. WTH caused him to be this desperate and mean to want to kill innocent people. There is NO clear message here other than he wanted to be a terrorist. There were no demands, threat was instant for the victims.

Regardless of his intelligence and what money he had to get the weapons. This guy went to school to be a healer and not a killer.

What was the mission? Why did he even wear protective gear? He wore all that gear yet calmly turned himself in?

He owes his victims and the rest of our world an explanation.

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26
3400beretta

Post by 3400beretta »

Ryan, there are too many unanswered questions about this. How did he afford all of those guns, ammo, the bombs and armor?? He was an enemployed med student. How did he get access to the theatre? Through a magically unlocked and unalarmed door? Why did he willingly give him self up to the authorities? Why would you put on all that body armor if you plan on surrendering? Why would you TELL police that you booby trapped your appartment? Like come on, anyone with half a brain can see he had help with this. This was not a lone gunman. And the fact that it happens DAYS before this UN gun ban treaty is supposed to go through? Give me a break.

lolwut

Post by lolwut »

There are too many unanswered questions because the goddamn investigation is still going on. Unless you put on your Inspector Gadget pants and go figure it out your damn self you aren't going to know yet. Maybe the kid was schizophrenic. Maybe the kid was a product of a society that has a fetish for killing. Maybe we all need to read Marilyn Manson's essay on the Columbine shootings again.

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

3400beretta wrote:Ryan, there are too many unanswered questions about this. How did he afford all of those guns, ammo, the bombs and armor?? He was an enemployed med student. How did he get access to the theatre? Through a magically unlocked and unalarmed door? Why did he willingly give him self up to the authorities? Why would you put on all that body armor if you plan on surrendering? Why would you TELL police that you booby trapped your appartment? Like come on, anyone with half a brain can see he had help with this. This was not a lone gunman. And the fact that it happens DAYS before this UN gun ban treaty is supposed to go through? Give me a break.
Pretty sure all those questions have been answered a while ago.

Q: How did he afford all of those guns, ammo, the bombs and armor??

A: College Grants / Loans

Q: How did he get access to the theatre?

A: He bought a ticket to the Batman movie!

Q: Through a magically unlocked and unalarmed door?

A: He exited through the door during the movie and blocked it from closing behind him. It's an exit door. Maybe it wasn't alarmed, and if it was, then it was a silent alarm.

Q: The rest of them...

A: He was a lone gunman being treated for schizophrenia. Crazy people don't need a reason to do crazy things.

Conspiracy theories my ass! Why do people even begin to believe that BS...........

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

People grab for straws when they can't explain what going on or why someone would do something like this. For some its the easiest and only explanation they will accept. Especially when everyone has such negative feelings towards government or any authority.

And to think I posted this while very buzzed at the unofficial NE bfest.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Koots

Post by Koots »

A lot of people cannot empathize with mental illness (I know this firsthand), so they try and use logic to explain it.

It's just a case of someone making an elaborate plan that no one could have ever anticipated, due to mental illness. So how are we supposed to prepare for this without feeding into irrational fear and anxiety? It's something we can't anticipate, unfortunately, we will just have to try and educate more people about the sad state of mental health care in North America and how important it is to help those before they might lose themselves to the illness and delusions as much as this Holmes guy did.

Not to get the wrong idea or nothing, I don't want empathy for him, I want empathy for mental illness, so stuff like this might be prevented from happening in the future.