Sault Sainte Marie Ontario Canada. 92/93 Black/Black 5spd.

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
DTMAce

Sault Sainte Marie Ontario Canada. 92/93 Black/Black 5spd.

Post by DTMAce »

I listed this here, as I saw it today in their yard. Only beretta they have too.

Not sure of the year, but its a black on black GT, 5 speed, 3.1 MPFI. Has many parts, looks like nearly all the interior is there.

Prices will be high from this yard. King and Son Scrap I think its called. I was there looking for parts for my 2001 Caravan, happened to see it sitting in there. I will be at the yard all day Friday. I will get things for people, providing they understand that pricing is not under my control. No, I'm not going to bother with engine/transmission. They will want WAY too much for those. And I won't have time to be pulling things like shift cables, if they are even there.

I will get you all an idea of what's on it after next Friday, and can go pull a few things on Sat if you guys/gals absolutely need them. I just didn't have a camera, or time to really look through it. It does have split rear seats also in black though too. Dash is fubar though. Actually, its completely intact, but the covering is completely loose on the passenger side, just not torn or ripped yet.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

speedy

Re: Sault Sainte Marie Ontario Canada. 92/93 Black/Black 5sp

Post by speedy »

takes 15 minutes to pull the cables, unbolt from trans, pull cent consoul cut carpet, 2 screws to firewall, and pull them through, easy $100 if theyre orange. but hey, idc. i got a solution.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..