Someone has a mint White Z26 on eBay

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
GT_Indy

Someone has a mint White Z26 on eBay

Post by GT_Indy »

Found this while looking on eBay for fun, Worth Every penny for zero rust!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Chevrolet- ... 6v&vxp=mtr

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Someone has a mint White Z26 on eBay

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Priced way too high for a car that has some known issues that probably have not be resolved at that mileage yet. Seam sealer leaks, LIMG leaks, Trans issues that I know about, and so on...

It's a great car yes but 7K is still way too high when you compare to any other car out there. BUT I'm sure no one will be able to convince you of that, You seem dead set on the idea of over pricing these cars and just accepting that increases the value when that's just not the case. Value is driven solely on how desired a car is... I guarantee this will not move at 7k which means it's over priced.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

I feel its more so depending on perspective. At the time I wanted a white one that truly was a no rust car, I got my GTZ for 5k, as this was nowhere around. If I didn't get that car I'd have been after this one for 2k more because I like the white paint look.
I agree that these cars will sell when there is a demand for them, it just depends on who wants what when. I know most don't want to pay much for these cars right now, but there are always a few who will pay more to get what they want.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

That's where your confusing someone willing to pay for something because they feel like it is the only one around or they just WANT it and don't care vs actual value.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Idk. I still feel like the clean ones are worth more. lol

But you gotta admit this car was kept clean. I don't think there are many chances to find cleaner Beretta's like this anymore. Most have some kind of rust. I know sometimes one pops up cheaper, its a waiting game. lol