"Perhaps the last mint Beretta in existense!"

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
cayredZ26

Re: "Perhaps the last mint Beretta in existense!"

Post by cayredZ26 »

DTMAce wrote:To me, a Beretta to fit that description and price had better have less thank 10k miles on it and still completely original OEM stock condition/parts. Besides that, it also had better been ran every so often to keep the engine and trans seals, etc in good condition. Anything less than this, is not going to be worth that kind of money to me. This is my opinion of course. lol

Granted, it probably is a nice car, but not 7k plus nice. Maybe 3-4k... TOPS.

Starting to think that this stuff is worth more to Ken, rather than wanting to really get rid of the stuff. I don't know.
Agree 100%, to me this is a 3k car tops.

Mr. Beefy

Re: "Perhaps the last mint Beretta in existense!"

Post by Mr. Beefy »

I've been gone for years and this clown Ken is STILL trying to pass off "mint" "C&C parts"? LOL!!! It doesnt even have the damn front chin spoiler. "GTU rims in boxes" .. yet another fail.

Now granted my 5 speed 88 Z51 GT wasnt in mint condition on the outside, but the inside was in excellent condition with a EQ tape deck, had 79K miles on it and I was able to pick it up for $600. It had no rust. This guy must be smoking something REALLY good. The only thing I could think would be EVERY part he claims to have from C&C(which better not have ANY flaws) and a completely flawless car to even consider an offer of 5K.....

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon