NEARLY PERFECT BLACK 5 SPEED GTU

All craigslist, eBay, etc sale threads go here if you ARE NOT the seller
scd88ga

Re: NEARLY PERFECT BLACK 5 SPEED GTU

Post by scd88ga »

Bman Gtz wrote:I just noticed pics are from 07, maybe we should get Kurt to go take a look at her or one of the Iowa boys.
He wrote this in the ad:
THE DATE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PICTURE IS NOT CORRECT I PUT NEW BATTERY IN THE CAMERA AND DEFAULTED THE DATE . THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN LESS THAN A WEEK AGO.

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
Rodville

Post by Rodville »

Ok so it should be no problem for him to set the correct date and snap a few new ones. I asked him a question about it and we will see the answer.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

ZOMG!

I don't have the money and I don't have the time. I AM SAD FACED.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
1990BerettaGTZ2.3L

Post by 1990BerettaGTZ2.3L »

3X00-Modified wrote:
1995berettaz-26man wrote:Im gonna ask what his reserve is and if it's in my price range I'll get a loan at the credit union
How is a loan within a price range? lol Typically people say that when they have X amount of cash on hand... Not when they are planning on going to ask someone to borrow money.

I don't buy cars unless I can pay for them... I don't have a single car payment and I want to keep it that way.
I like taking out loans to better my credit, I have class b credit which is pretty hood for being 21 cause I'm good about paying them back and if I really wanted to I could get this car right now no problem but my problem is I font have a garage at the moment I would trust it in cause I'm working on fixing the roof I wouldn't even want to take it outside cause of sun and rain damage I asked what his reserve is he said $9950 alittle much but when are you gonna find another practically new taken care of low mileage beretta

And for the fella that doesn't like the old interiors they really do grow on you, owning old cars all my life I love the cardboard panels and older dash it really does pit a vintage touch in the car and I love that it's probably not for everyone but adds a cool touch saying at a car show hey look how old my unibody fed beretta is and it's still alive and hasn't been crushed cause it was too old or rusty for someones likeings and didn't make it to the junkyard to be crushed and neglected, but I don't know if it's me but it seems like the cardboard door panels it seems like it gives it an old car aroma at least it does in my GTZ and there's no scent in the world that beats that ;)

1990 Beretta GTZ Quad,226 cams, 3.94 W-41 trans
1990 Beretta GTZ Quad 4, 3.61 muncie 5 speed (project)
1968 Chevelle 300 deluxe 327ci 4 speed M-21, 12 bolt 4.10 posi
1978 Chevy K10 Z77 Sport 4x4
1977 GMC Sierra Classic 25 454 crew cab
-Ryan
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

1995berettaz-26man wrote: I like taking out loans to better my credit, I have class b credit which is pretty hood for being 21 cause I'm good about paying them back and if I really wanted to I could get this car right now no problem but my problem is I font have a garage at the moment I would trust it in cause I'm working on fixing the roof I wouldn't even want to take it outside cause of sun and rain damage I asked what his reserve is he said $9950 alittle much but when are you gonna find another practically new taken care of low mileage beretta

And for the fella that doesn't like the old interiors they really do grow on you, owning old cars all my life I love the cardboard panels and older dash it really does pit a vintage touch in the car and I love that it's probably not for everyone but adds a cool touch saying at a car show hey look how old my unibody fed beretta is and it's still alive and hasn't been crushed cause it was too old or rusty for someones likeings and didn't make it to the junkyard to be crushed and neglected, but I don't know if it's me but it seems like the cardboard door panels it seems like it gives it an old car aroma at least it does in my GTZ and there's no scent in the world that beats that ;)
You forgot these in that post. ---> (.................................)

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
1990BerettaGTZ2.3L

What you didn't like reading that and running out of breath lol jk ya I always forget them I have bad anxiety so I try to get what I have on my mind typed as fast as possible :P

scd88ga wrote:
1995berettaz-26man wrote: I like taking out loans to better my credit, I have class b credit which is pretty hood for being 21 cause I'm good about paying them back and if I really wanted to I could get this car right now no problem but my problem is I font have a garage at the moment I would trust it in cause I'm working on fixing the roof I wouldn't even want to take it outside cause of sun and rain damage I asked what his reserve is he said $9950 alittle much but when are you gonna find another practically new taken care of low mileage beretta

You forgot these in that post. ---> (.................................)

-Ryan
scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

1995berettaz-26man wrote:What you didn't like reading that and running out of breath lol jk ya I always forget them I have bad anxiety so I try to get what I have on my mind typed as fast as possible :P
Sorry, don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but I like to pause and ponder between sentences. :roll: :wink:

LOLVTEC

Post by LOLVTEC »

That car is DAMN beautiful... I'd like to get my gtu looking that good...

90 Beretta GTZ
93 Beretta GT
89 Beretta GTU
95 Beretta Z26
95 Aurora
07 Colorado Xtreme
NMBeretta

Post by NMBeretta »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088
1990BerettaGTZ2.3L

scd88ga wrote:
1995berettaz-26man wrote:What you didn't like reading that and running out of breath lol jk ya I always forget them I have bad anxiety so I try to get what I have on my mind typed as fast as possible :P
Sorry, don't mean to be a grammar Nazi, but I like to pause and ponder between sentences. :roll: :wink:
haha

-Ryan
GTU89

Post by GTU89 »

scd88ga wrote:
berettaboi wrote:lol /\ i much agree, i like them as well quite a bit... but hate that older interior!

it says 15" tires on the rims... GTU rims were 16"s though wern't they? (cavy z24 wheels of the early '90's were 15")
Just a theory here, but he might have went off the door jamb sticker for the tire size. Seeing as these cars are GT's from the factory and would have been labeled as so by GM listing the factory GT tire size of 205/60/15. The 16's were part of the GTU package installed by C&C. Any GTU owners out there care to test my theory for his little listing mistake?
1995berettaz-26man wrote:
SummitBalt08 wrote:That's the car Ryan needs
Nope, on my GTU no tire size is listed..

wi_corsica

Post by wi_corsica »

I think the Corsica/Beretta interior smell is unique. Do other GM's of the era have the same smell?

88 Corsica Z51 // 90 Corsica Hatchback // 90 Beretta // 91 Corsica
KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

Funny you mention that, I've always thought certain interiors had certain smells. My 93 GT has always smelled the same, even in spite of hundreds of dollars of air fresheners being put in it over the years. Same goes for almost all 3rd gen Cavalier Z24s I've been in - they all smell the same.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fabrics, or glue, or even the dyes in the fabrics perhaps.

I saw this car on eBay myself, but it's totally unfathomable for me. I need a newer DD more than anything, and my price range in that department isn't a whole lot higher than what the GTU looked like it would go for.

I'd love to buy that car and throw some a cam and some port work in a 3.1 then put the 2.8 plenum on it and my Steve Hamm headers. Would be a nice little sleeper. :) No other mods to the rest of the car.

93 GTs
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

A little off topic but not really... I see the auction has ended and it didn't sell. So does the seller get charged 10% of the reserve price? I'm asking because years ago I put my car up on Ebay for $3500 and it never sold but Ebay came after me for $350. I argued and refused to pay but it wouldn't go away and I just recently settled with them for like a hundred bucks and I had to agree to never use Ebay again. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had this our knows what I did wrong to where it caused this problem.

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
GTU89

Post by GTU89 »

DUBS28 wrote:A little off topic but not really... I see the auction has ended and it didn't sell. So does the seller get charged 10% of the reserve price? I'm asking because years ago I put my car up on Ebay for $3500 and it never sold but Ebay came after me for $350. I argued and refused to pay but it wouldn't go away and I just recently settled with them for like a hundred bucks and I had to agree to never use Ebay again. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else had this our knows what I did wrong to where it caused this problem.

From what I found, no.
Reserve of $200.00 and up is 1.0% of reserve price (up to $50.00)
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

This may be different for cars, though. That doesn't seem right to me for them to be able to charge 10% of a reserve if it doesn't sell if they actually can.