Stock look :)

Post information about exhaust systems. Either purchased or custom made
weba

Post by weba »

This is my 'stock look' exhaust mod.. i had the muffler laying around so i wanted to use it and replace the stock muffler on my 3.1, to get some balls to that exhaust tone too.

This was the Magnaflow i had on my 91 GTZ long time ago.. in that time it had  3.75" tips (4" outside).

Since that style was too agressive to base\GT bodystyle, i decided to go with stock-look.

So the Magnaflow tips were cut out, and replaced with reducers and then stock size~ stainless pipes and whole thing mounted in stock location.

It actually does look like it's the stock muffler there if your not looking under the car.. But tips are not that close each other on this one so it's not perfect copy... But i'l bet it can still fool people to think it's the stock pipe there.

And actually sounds like one too, since it's not any louder than the stock was, just has deeper tone on it.  

I fill up for $130. Also Beretta owner since 2004
GTU_NUT

Post by GTU_NUT »

Looks clean..

6r8ph1X

Post by 6r8ph1X »

looks dam nice weba

1993 Beretta GT, FX Designs Body Kit, Ram Air hood, 3.1 MPFI 3 Speed, 90,000 miles
1996 Beretta Base, GTU conversion, 3400sfi with less than 100,000 miles   ==  Traded
michi

Post by michi »

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Simple and functional, I like it.

Cliff Scott
91Beretta3.1

Re: Stock look :)

Post by 91Beretta3.1 »

weba wrote:This is my 'stock look' exhaust mod.. i had the muffler laying around so i wanted to use it and replace the stock muffler on my 3.1, to get some balls to that exhaust tone too.

This was the Magnaflow i had on my 91 GTZ long time ago.. in that time it had  3.75" tips (4" outside).

Since that style was too agressive to base\GT bodystyle, i decided to go with stock-look.

So the Magnaflow tips were cut out, and replaced with reducers and then stock size~ stainless pipes and whole thing mounted in stock location.

It actually does look like it's the stock muffler there if your not looking under the car.. But tips are not that close each other on this one so it's not perfect copy... But i'l bet it can still fool people to think it's the stock pipe there.

And actually sounds like one too, since it's not any louder than the stock was, just has deeper tone on it.  
can you please tell me what model magnaflow this is i really want one BAD , thanks

GOTTA HAVE LOVE FOR RETTA'S