Just Tires

Have a favorite combination? Need new tires? What size wheels fit a Beretta? Ask here...

Just Tires

Post by Guest »

My tires are worn down past the tread indicator(s), and it's time to buy new ones.  I used to buy new tires from Goodyear here, but the last time I had the Beretta there, they scratched up two of my steel center caps real bad.  Then, they denied it like I was a liar or something.  (As if I don't look at these things every day...)  Anyway, there is a new chain near me in Rockford called "Just Tires"- they have already built 3 of them in Rockford alone....they advertise the fact that they are quick and professional, and since ~all~ they do is put tires on, nothing more, they are cheaper.  I called them and they want about $50 less per tire than anywhere else.  However, you do get what you pay for, and I was wondering if anyone has had a good/bad experience with this place, or heard anything about them?

Just Tires

Post by Guest »

$50 less per tire, wow what kind of tires are you getting?  I've never heard of Just Tires, ask more local people, check into them, do they have a website?   Go in there and look around price the tires and maybe get to know some of them, then maybe you can trust them!  Good Luck!

90INDYLIN

Just Tires

Post by 90INDYLIN »

TAKE THE CAPS OFF BEFORE YOU TAKE THE CAR IN.... We always do this just to protect them if nothing else. Have used Just Tires for winter tires for the Z/28, but these are older rim and I'm not as picky. Service was ok and quick, still took caps off before. Could only fined the GY tires I wanted and in size I wanted from them, But have been getting tires from The Tire Rack....www.tirerack.com.....
Just some info for you.

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)