Shifting issue 5spd

Have a flashing light? Gauges acting funny? Bad idle? Get your problems solved...
CorvetteBeretta

Shifting issue 5spd

Post by CorvetteBeretta »

So I have been messing around with this bloody car trying to get it drivable, I have bleed the slave setup (out of the vehicle). But here is what I noticed today this might of been like this the whole time and I never noticed, when its cold it shifts great both on and off once the vehicle warms up I cant shift at all when I turn it off sometimes it stays s stuck in gear I have to pull it out of gear with force then it will move again :runsies: I guess my trans is done so much for driving this summer shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!! any input would be fantastic.

Money pit Beretta

Re: Shifting issue 5spd

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Are the bushings ok? Sorry that is all I've got.

keep'em flying!
CorvetteBeretta

The bushings on the shifter itself need to be replaced gotta get a kit from Rodney the ones on the trans seem fine I think I finally have to take it to a shop my old man had a buddy at a shop I might take it tomorrow

Money pit Beretta

Know what you are saying, kind of hurts to take it to the shop. Pride and wallet!

keep'em flying!
CorvetteBeretta

God damn it I never taken it to a shop for nothing I feel like I let myself down

Money pit Beretta

If you worked at a shop that would be something major(lol). Sometimes you can get helpful tips at the shop that keeps you at home the next time. Very pleasing when you can help a guy out that works at the shop. Everyone has to learn.

keep'em flying!