transmission

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Ramborogers44

Re: transmission

Post by Ramborogers44 »

you are sadly lieing if you are not cheating, i mean anyone in racing cheats a little bit and you yourself know that is the truth, and i would love for u to post all this championships and wins you have because i will post every single one of mine.These guys in here dosen't give a crap about who has the most championships or wins really i don't either i asked a simple question about a transmission and you had to run your mouth. Thanks to the guys for the help

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ramborogers44 wrote:you are sadly lieing if you are not cheating, i mean anyone in racing cheats a little bit and you yourself know that is the truth, and i would love for u to post all this championships and wins you have because i will post every single one of mine.These guys in here dosen't give a crap about who has the most championships or wins really i don't either i asked a simple question about a transmission and you had to run your mouth. Thanks to the guys for the help
It's extremely hard to cheat at bracket racing if you know anything about Asylum's history... You dial in a car on what you think it will run in the 1/4... you either get it right or you don't... The most you can do is realize your going too quick and pedal it at the end but that's not cheating, it's called skill KNOWING how quick your going to run.

I've worked on a circle track Limted car and I know what goes on.... MANY wins with out team and NO cheating... and I can honestly say that because I've BUILT THE WHOLE CAR from the ground up. You could tech our car to the book and not find anything out of place... The other guys well that's a different story.

And now I'll finish with the admin statement... the two of you play nice now... That goes for you too Eric... I agree with you but don't agree with the way you portrayed it so bluntly.

and I'm sorry but I just lost respect for this whole thread when you stated your a ASE certified Master Mechanic for 10 years... It just proves my point that ASE cert'd people just take a test then get stuck in a rut with what they are fixing and honestly don't know the full spectrum of what's out there. You as a tech should have loads of info available to you regarding the 4t60e and the 3t40 to understand the differences and how they would respond in their respective cars, or how to fix the ECU commanding the shift as well. I will leave this thread alone from here on out.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Ramborogers44

Post by Ramborogers44 »

3X00-Modified i understand you point and now i will explain mind i do have all-data at the dealership but the whole point i'm not going to spend five or 600$ on a transmission that dosen't work i have just started racing in this class and i have very limited information on these cars( all data dosen't tell me ) thats why i asked the question and trust me like i said our tech guy lets everyone by with mostly everything but of coarse QA1 shocks that works on a cup lite are not going to work on a beretta, and for the last comment and then i will never bring it up again is i worked very hard to become a master tech i work very hard and i could tell you just about any chevy thats having a problem but once a again i don't get paid to take a 4t60-e out and put in a 125c at my work to see if it works are not so how would i have the information about that kinda stuff

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Ever thought about a better FDR? I had a Grand Prix trans put in with a 3.33FDR. Much better than the stock 2.90 whatever FDR. There is even a 4T60e with a 3.43 in something. Got the info on a site for GM transmissions. It even has the codes for the converters.

keep'em flying!