Pro King 3t40 Converters

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Omega47

Pro King 3t40 Converters

Post by Omega47 »

Has anyone used these converters? Noticed when browsing the catalog at work. Noticed 4 different stalls and also says to not use with ECCC. Curious if anyone has run these.
http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/searc ... vi=1028696

1988GTU

Re: Pro King 3t40 Converters

Post by 1988GTU »

Not entirely sure of that brand. If I were to assume, they are a reman stock unit.

The one I have is for a 4t45e and was a new PDQ unit restalled to my 45e needs. Basically, expect to rework just about all t-converters to meet your stall speed requirements. Now mine sits on a shelf. lol Expensive paperweight.

_________
-------------
Omega47

Re: Pro King 3t40 Converters

Post by Omega47 »

1988GTU wrote:Not entirely sure of that brand. If I were to assume, they are a reman stock unit.

The one I have is for a 4t45e and was a new PDQ unit restalled to my 45e needs. Basically, expect to rework just about all t-converters to meet your stall speed requirements. Now mine sits on a shelf. lol Expensive paperweight.
I figured they were remanned, was just a question out of shear curiosity. Converter won't be for a while as I still have much to do and a title to aquire. Thanks for the reply.