Timing controllers without the price of "Stand Alone?"

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Omega47

Re: Timing controllers without the price of "Stand Alone?"

Post by Omega47 »

3X00-Modified wrote:Remove schrader, its a 4an fitting IIRC... That's where I've been tapped from for a long time.

I have a T fitting on this photo because I also was going to run my fuel pressure gauge off it eventually.

The direct port system will require more fuel so I will probably have to think something else up for when that is implemented... quite possibly a completely separate fuel line and pump to supply it.
Nice setup, my schrader is on the drivers side last I looked, ill look again. For direct port I would do a separate cell with pump. IF my spray gets to that point that is going to be my approach. Like so http://www.nitrousexpress.com/15004-saf ... hanol.html . I would just build my own and avoid paying those prices, simple small cell and even a factory pump would be more than sufficient, I would just regulate voltage or install an FPR for the cell to control pressure. Many cheaper ways to do it. Any video of that car running on the giggle gas?

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

This was a 2010 run... Don't have a vid of this year and this year didn't go well on the bottle yet... Still getting the new motor settled down.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Omega47

Post by Omega47 »

3X00-Modified wrote:This was a 2010 run... Don't have a vid of this year and this year didn't go well on the bottle yet... Still getting the new motor settled down.

Looks good! Looking forward to a new run.