"Performance Chip"

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
Obsessedw/Berettas

"Performance Chip"

Post by Obsessedw/Berettas »

Okay, a member (Shadyman) on the Corsica board I frequent recently found a website with performance parts. I browsed the site and found THIS (scroll to the bottom of the page to see what I'm talking about). Anyway, would this thing actually work? Or is it one of the numerous scams I've noticed? I'd really love to get this for my car, but it jsut seems to good to be true...    

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis
TurboGTU

"Performance Chip"

Post by TurboGTU »

Save your money and make a CAI, and find a good exhaust setup.
So for now..enjoy your car...give it a good tune up with the best plugs and mobil 1. So later when you have some cash..you can trade it in for a G** or Z26 model Beretta.   or what ever tickles your ..

88 IMSA Beretta GTU w/McLaren TGP turbo system. Crane 260 cam, Ported heads...Lots more. Soon Bullet proof 3t40.
90 Black Turbo Grand Prix  -- The restoration project.
Obsessedw/Berettas

"Performance Chip"

Post by Obsessedw/Berettas »

Actually, I don't plan on ever getting rid of this car. It will be a daily driver and will continue to be my daily driver even after I get a Z26 or GT at the end of next summer.  

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis
92BerettaProject

"Performance Chip"

Post by 92BerettaProject »

(Obsessedw/Berettas @ Oct. 20 2005,19:55)Q
U
O
T
EActually, I don't plan on ever getting rid of this car.
Famous last words.  

The Kids: Fast and Faster.
Asylum

"Performance Chip"

Post by Asylum »

I think you will find that the only chip that has proven to work are the ones available on www.60degreeV6.com, and they are only available for OBD I vehicles.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.