To the Q4 TRS header people

Want to know how to get more out of your Beretta? Or have a mod you would like to share?
lllusion

To the Q4 TRS header people

Post by lllusion »

This is to all the beretta owners with the TRS header installed...

I have heard from a few people it hangs to low... First is this true??? I will be installing my Eibach springs and a set of KYB Struts/Shocks once they come.

Is this due to the fact that the mock up car for the headers constrution wasn't a Beretta... This is what I have gathered from it.

I have money in hand but am kinda weary to get it if it will hang to low especially after the 1 inch drop from the eibach pros...

Secondly, what is the wait time after you pay for the header for it to come.

My buddy with a Q4 GTZ has had an turbo exhaust manifold made for his GTZ and it is EXCELLENT quality in the welds and he didn't even have his car for mock up or fit... From what my buddy says, apparently the guy who made it prefers to work with berettas and quad 4 powered cars. The turbo manifold was made for 350 and I am waiting for him to get back to me on if the guy would make me a header ONLY IF the TRS header will hang to low...

I love TRS and all they offer and will be buying a few things from them to support Josh but If he isn't making a dime on the header I might see if this guy can make me one for 550 tops.

0 to YAYYYYYY!
-W41 cams
-Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
-Spec Stage III Lightened clutch
-Self Tuned EPROM via Moates
-KYB GR-2's all around
-Eibach Pro lowering springs