'96 base from Colorado newb

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
Harz1

'96 base from Colorado newb

Post by Harz1 »

-- Here are a few pics of my '96 base model, after 8" of wet snow. She will be getting a few upgrades this year. -- Harlan
Attachments
SANY0048.JPG
SANY0053.JPG
SANY0050.JPG
SANY0052.JPG

Squeeze

Re: '96 base from Colorado newb

Post by Squeeze »

nice! You have a list of what all youre wanting to do with it?

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

It sure looks as if it spent most of its life in the garage.

keep'em flying!
Harz1

Post by Harz1 »

-- Thanks guys. She hasn't had the luxury of a garaged life, and is a daily driver, but is lovingly taken care of. She was a solid rust free car when I bought her 2 years ago. I painted the wheel covers, and body colored the tail panel "red stripe".
-- I will be applying a black over body color 2-tone paint job in the coming weeks, as well as a wheel swap soon. I'd like to do a few performance and body upgrades as well, but am on a limited budget. I will post up before and after pics as I go.
-- I am a GM man, and I do like Berettas, but she may ultimately be sold to get me into a musclecar or hot rod. I figure I should be honest and up front.... I hope I can keep her many more years. This will be my attempt to complete my vision for a good looking Beretta, on the cheap, without making her into some high-end, high-$$ tuner.
-- Thanks again for looking

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Welcome! What upgrades are you planning?

1991 Beretta GTZ
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Another rust free CO. car? Looks good! Is it a 4cyl, or a 6? If it's a 4cyl, is it a 5 speed?

1994 AQUA ZED
Harz1

Post by Harz1 »

Thanks again folks. She is a 2.2 / 5-speed car.
As far as body mods, I'd like to put on a Z26 / GTZ style front dam or bumper..... at least the air dam. Likely tint the headlights, or put on GTO style covers. I prefer the open grill over the solid ones. I'm also considering Z26 driving light / marker lamp combo. I only recently found out about the "euro" taillights with amber markers. Thinking about those as well. Also considering Z26 lower air dam for rear bumper. I'm planning on keeping her spoiler-less.
My wheels of choice will be 16" Z24 5-spokers from '00 ... which I'm now looking for an affordable set.

I will keep everyone posted on the progress. Thanks again -- Harlan