1990 INDY (Teal) for Sale - Northern California (I-80 Corridor)

List a Beretta Item for sale
GreenMachine

1990 INDY (Teal) for Sale - Northern California (I-80 Corridor)

Post by GreenMachine »

I'm a recent graduate who purchased this lovingly-maintained 1990 Indy from an Air Force mechanic to get to and from class and work the last few years. This was his young guy hot-rod, and then his wife and son's commuter car. It became my commuter ride the last few years. Honestly, it's been amazing driving this digital display, one-of-a-kind Green Machine. I've loved it, cosmetic problems and the occasional routine maintenance (brakes, tires, suspension, etc) be damned. But it deserves to be in the hands of someone with the mechanical skill and resources to restore it to it's well-deserved glory.

The paint is starting to peel, there are some interior damage, there's been some jerry-rigged solutions to small mechanical problems (the transmission cable, the door lock rod, the door card). But a lot of effort has been put in to keep this car as healthy as I can. Between the previous (single) owner and my own work with a quality, honest mechanic over the years (name provided on request) we've done alright by this Indy. The car is a fixer-upper for sure, but it runs good, and for those looking for an incredibly rare vehicle, this might very well be one of a handful left on the road. Still use it to drive to work, and I hope it can find a loving home.

No expectations on price, just want to make sure that someone out there really wants to take care of this singular ride. Am happy to discuss any questions and go through a professional evaluation so you get a clear picture of its mechanical state.

I encourage you to email me directly with interest and we can go from there: almondolphin@icloud.com.
Three-Quarters (passenger).jpeg
Front.jpeg
Rear.jpeg
Engine (Front).jpeg
Engine (side).jpeg
Front-seat.jpeg
Backseat.jpeg
Dash.jpeg
Digital Dash 1 - Gauges.jpeg
Digital Dash 2 - Odometer.jpeg