The 2018 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Here!

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

The 2018 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Here!

Post by Styluss »

That's right folks after a bit of a wait the 2018 Beretta.net Calendar is ready to go!

Sorry for the delay, we had an issue with the website we typically use for this. I finally found another site and was able to keep the price close to what we're used to paying at our prior site. These are about $20 shipped.

BIG thanks to Eric Wood for the final photo editing and helping me to get this done. Special thanks to all that submitted this year and I hope to see all of you and more submit again next year!

So here you are, the 2018 Beretta.Net Calendar!

https://www.createphotocalendars.com/St ... 9899114601

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
GT_Indy

Re: The 2018 Beretta.Net Calendar Is Here!

Post by GT_Indy »

I put my purchase in! :)
We bought 3.

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Follow up post, Disappointed in the senders packaging quality, the post office delivered the package and it was soaked in water. Calanders had no plastic protection against water and they are damaged. Its like USPS stored the package in water...
To top it off, the USPS also tried to fold the package in half... literally why...

Hopefully they can do a return/exchange.
I'm also going to ask if the calendars can be wrapped in plastic or something to prevent water damage, I also asked if they can add "DO NOT BEND" on the replacements package because apparently USPS decides they want to fold everything...

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I'm sorry to hear that GT. This is the first time we've used this website for the calendars. Hopefully you got a one off negative scenario.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Styluss wrote:I'm sorry to hear that GT. This is the first time we've used this website for the calendars. Hopefully you got a one off negative scenario.
I think its just a 1 off thing. I believe that USPS is to blame but unfortunately there is no way to find who abused the package along the way.

The supplier was nice and said they are sending 3 replacements so I am grateful we aren't out the cost. Hopefully the replacements show up safely.

I asked if they can have "DO NOT BEND" posted on the package and if the calendars can be wrapped against water. Hopefully they can do that.

I will post a follow up later. I hope this doesn't discourage others from ordering their calendars!
On the page they have a contact email. If you can I suggest having the calendars labeled "DO NOT BEND" and ask if they can be placed in a water resistant plastic wrapping. It may help in the event USPS decides to abuse more packages somewhere else.

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

Final follow up post.
The replacements came in. Calanders are MINT!
Great quality.