2024 Beretta.Net Community Calendar Winners!

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
Styluss
Global Moderator

2024 Beretta.Net Community Calendar Winners!

Post by Styluss »

The 2024 Beretta.Net Community Calendar winners announcement thread is here! Come on in and review the results! Can I take your coat?

Thank you to all of you that submitted photos for consideration as well as all of you that voted. 24 photo submissions were whittled down to 12 winners for next year's calendar. Next year, I want to see 30 or more submissions! There's NO reason more of you can't submit. Seriously... You give me a reason you shouldn't and I'll give you two reasons you should. No, really. Contact me if you're feeling shy or concerned for whatever reason about submitting for the yearly calendar. I'm always here to provide tips on submitting the best photo possible as well. We've had so much growth in the group in regards to new members and new cars... why can't we have a 30+ entry calendar every year?? I'd love to see A LOT more activity in regards to voting as well. It seems that a lot more people buy calendars than actually vote so why not be a part of choosing which cars you're going to see in the calendar you're buying!? Remember, this is something that we do for YOU, the community member. But without participation it's simply a waste of our personal time. We're not getting any special perks for doing this save for one helluva sweet calendar to grace the walls of our homes and offices. I show off the car of the month to all of my coworkers every month.

Take a look at the winning shots and tell me if you see a pattern... A quality photo will always help with the votes! Clean, concise and well lit shots of the car. We had three ties again this year; a two-way tie for the 2nd and 3rd spots in the calendar and a 2 way tie for the 8th spot. For the fourth (or fifth?) year in a row now no one received a vote from every single person that voted. It's been a while since we've had a sweep as such.

This is your last chance to have me edit any of your information. If it's wrong and you don't say anything it will go to print wrong, know that.
Please contact me directly via PM on this forum, FB or email at Ryan.Haenny@gmail.com with any needed corrections, or additions for that matter. What you see below is what will be printed on your calendar shot.

Now, with that out of the way, here are your winners! In order of most votes. Remember, you can request the month you would like to be and preference will be given by most votes received. Please message me via PM on this forum, FB or email at Ryan.Haenny@gmail.com to request your month or to have changes made to your info. You have until Sunday, October 29th to make these change requests. Look forward to an announcement in late November / early December when the calendars are ready to be sold!

1. Chris Intravia - Cintrav - 1991 GT 3.1L 5-Speed - Lehigh Acres, FL.

2. Chris Frazee

3. Mike Pride - 1990 GTZ 2.3L Quad4

4. Jon Janke - 1995 Z28 LT4

5. Viktor Jakab - J.Acko - 1989 GTU 2.8L Auto - Balatonfured, Hungary

6. Eric Wood - Woody90GTZ - 1996 Z26 LS 6-Speed

7. Nicholas Jensen - Nicjensen - 1995 Z26 - Stanberry, MO.

8. Dave Vitry - 1992 GT 3.1L Indy Tribute - Arvada, CO.

9. Dustin Bainbridge - 1994 2.2L Auto

10. Phil Singleton - Low89 - 1989 Base 2.0L Auto - Hillsboro, OH.

11. Andras Kuberka - Andy 1984 - Austria

12. Patrick Mumford - 1994 3500 - New Carlisle, OH.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car