Hi everyone!

Keep this to general Beretta/Board/Community topics.
Icemanmikewi

Hi everyone!

Post by Icemanmikewi »

Just droping by to say hi to my old friends and hello to the new!
I still have the 95 blue base (with 150k+) fuken gruvin / grounded blue, and now am also a proud owner of a red 95 sunfire gt (black roof) also a member of wij-tuners.org  That group is a solid group.....just as this group still seems to be. Hey does anyone till rock the beretta.net banners on ther car? The beretta still has the one on the front from 03' and the milwaukee beretta fest logo on the rear bumper!! ha good times!

Well both cars need work but I am confident that there will be (significant) progress in the next year Sunfire got some serious body work (at the aid of a key along 3 panels) but she does not even look like the same car, she will be getting new f berings and prob. a front brake job.

As for the beretta....damn
I let too many things go for too long. I will be picking up, testing, and replacing injectors, replacing the heater core, trying to re-charge the a/c, and doing minor ditch body work I can over this summer....that is if all goes well

Yea theres a lot on the plate, but ya got to dig in somwhere!!

C-ya round

Avoiding stock since 97'
Baims_91Base

Hi everyone!

Post by Baims_91Base »

Glad to hear you're still around and have the Beretta. I know what you mean when stuff starts to pile up, but atleast it gives you an excuse to go out to the garage and get your hands dirty. It sucks when I don't have an excuse to work or do something on one of my cars.

Have fun with the repairs and maybe see you at Bfest!

Dustin - Webmaster, BerettaSpeed.com
1991 "Base" -> BFest '03, '04, '11 - '12 Best Modified Engine Bay
1994 Base -> 65k, DGGM, INDY GFX
1988 GTU -> 300k - RIP, parts/donor car, BFest '05
Jeff P

Hi everyone!

Post by Jeff P »

Hey Mike, it's good to see you stop in.  I've gotta agree with Dustin, it's nice to have some stuff to do on your car.  At least your projects don't sound too bad, and maybe you'll finish a few in one day which is always nice.

Yep, my car's still sporting a 'www.beretta.net' decal I got from Rex in 1999!  And I have a spare or two sitting around here when that wears out Haven't put any BerettaFest stickers on cause I don't want to ruin them.  Take care man!

-Jeff P.
Black '88 Beretta GT
Spice Red '06 GTO

Previously Owned:
'89 GT, '91 GT, '92 GTZ (12.95@105 mph), '01 Bonneville SSEi
Icemanmikewi

Hi everyone!

Post by Icemanmikewi »

Yea I wish I could join you guys for b-fest....If it s in Chicago, or who knows what the future holds. Its cool as hell to see so many familar  faces!!
Hope to catch up with everyone soon!!!

Avoiding stock since 97'