The stuff you take for granted, and forget about.

Feel free to post about anything here, just keep it work safe.
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: The stuff you take for granted, and forget about.

Post by 3X00-Modified »

It's not a matter of the two getting along, its the matter of a few that think they are elite on the bstuff website even though they no longer have Beretta's and then every comment they make is negative or bashing is some way.

There is a lot more personal abuse that takes place on Bstuff and yeah I'm sure that's because the traffic is higher so its really just inevitable, and I'm sure we would have the same issues here if the traffic picked up. Its just a matter of time before you get some people who just don't see eye to eye. It comes down to needing the "staff" to combat this... and unfortunately that "staff" that could do that is now split between the two boards...

I didn't know what was going on with you, all I heard was after the decision was made you simply disappeared from offering anything toward this site... Granted I'm going by what I was told from Will, so its not first hand experience.

As far as 60* I don't remember what went down in that thread and it was "cleaned up" since its no longer there... All I know is there was a discussion about LSD's and Qualife's and so on, and I gave my 2 cents about my EP and you had to reply to that and take a shot at ME about how I've had to rebuild it X amount of times... I understand that people can go back and forth on subjects, I'm the same way with Woody and Barry on the 5-speed debate, we go back and forth but we each have our choice... However you seem to really dislike EP and try to downplay them as much as possible every chance you get, it has never come across to me as a playful plug, Maybe because you support the TG Inserts I don't know.

But whatever, if we want to keep going on this we can, if we want to bury it we can... Just ask Barry, we didn't have the best of relationship before because we disagreed on Bstuff, yet when he met me at NE, he realized I'm quite a helpful guy and you really can get along with me.

It all comes down to sarcasm is a hard thing to portray on a forum without a smiley...

This may help Image

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I have no leg to stand on in this topic, but I would just like to say something. I see no need for the two sites to come together as one. With the way it is now we all have a choice. Some people like Bstuff and some like Bnet, each should have what they want and not have to be pushed into something where there are people they don't wan't to be around. The nice thing to do if you don't agree is just don't post. I don't go for hacks or putting others down. Some people get off on that kind of thing and I'm glad they are not here. I know that Eric and SGR don't like each other, but I like them both. Hell, I like eveybody here. I'm just happy that we all have a place to go and talk about these cars and others that we had or have(RWD or FWD). I don't see a problem if we got more traffic over here, those that are on Bnet now will not put up with any crap. I do think the staff is over worked though, but we can all work as a team to keep it clean. Things can be talked out and a new understanding can be found. I would hate for another site to be started, we could lose too many members here. All of this is just what I think and was not to disrespect anyone's thoughts or feelings. I don't see a smile for that kind of thing(lol).

keep'em flying!
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

It would be sweet to get some more diversity by opening up the community to all GM FWDs like Chris tried. Just the other day I went over to V6Z24 and found a ton of information that I couldn't find on any Beretta board. And the Neon disc swap started on J-body.org, if I'm not mistaken. I don't have an account on 60*v6 either, although I'm sure I should.

If people could be civil there is a lot of potential for a large, knowledgeable group that would benefit tons of people. I don't know if it is maturity level or what, but there isn't all the "bstuff" kind of drama on NastyZ28, which is huge compared to our little community.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I quoted that in my write up.
3X00-Modified wrote: Info used from http://www.Jbody.org THANKS GUYS FOR THIS FINDING!

Google video of the swap done on a J-body. Almost identical to ours.
Google J-body Swap vid

Post comments and questions. I will keep this thread clean too, so no BS'ing in it.

I'm going to put a second note at the top of the write up, since now you say that I see I only put it at the end.

60* is the same way, its pretty good sized... not huge by any comparison to NastyZ28, but bigger than both Bstuff and bnet, But the crap is kept to a minimum, and I think that's largely due to a moderation staff that is regularly on the board every day to keep it clean. Bstuff has never had that good of support granted its had its good Mods and still does, but they have a lot going on and can't be on the board often so sometimes things go for days before being stopped or cleaned up.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Asylum

Post by Asylum »

It's all somewhat relative i suppose.

Here and 60* are information sites. And well worth the time to contribute and learn.

The cream rises to the top! :beer:

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

woody90gtz wrote:It would be sweet to get some more diversity by opening up the community to all GM FWDs ....
You mean like the site linked below Woody?
GM FWD

KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

EDITED * By Moderator.

We will not be discussing what "happened" on another board if all we have to go by is an IP address since those can be EASILY forged.

Sorry Kurt.

93 GTs
Barry
Global Moderator

Post by Barry »

Lets duke this one out on a track

KFLO 93 GT

Post by KFLO 93 GT »

My car is more about turning than straight line racing, so if we can incorporate both - I'm up for it. :wink:

93 GTs
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

This topic is over, and I'm done with the board wars.

Eric you say one more thing about Bstuff and your really going to piss me off.

I really don't need to be in the middle of this crap.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"