beretta windshield decals

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
indyyellow

Re: beretta windshield decals

Post by indyyellow »

DTMAce wrote:Tell you what, go back and read the whole thread.

Tell you what, I don't need it, please take me off the "I want one list"

I hate replies like yours. I have other things to buy from folks here. I will spend my $ with them.

Tim

---2005 Magnum RT -- 116k
---1996 Ford Probe GT (V6/5sp) -- 150k (90k on motor)
---1993 Chevy Silverado Z71 -- 261k
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

There is actually nothing wrong with what DTM said. The topic outlines everything about the decals, price, design style and everything you asked... There is no need to RE-Ask the same questions that are answered in the current thread. This isn't a verbal conversation, you can go back a re-read what was posted previously. And if you don't have the time to do that, then I won't have the time to answer you again.

I will remove you from the list and reinforce the fact that I am the one supplying the stickers not DTMAce so thanks taking your sour attitude toward him and putting it against buying something I'm providing.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I do apologize for being a bit short though. But as Jon also said, the info is already in this thread. It just gets a bit frustrating when people can't take the time to read, and even sometimes I miss things, but I try not to. I was also tired, but that really isn't an excuse.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

indyyellow

Post by indyyellow »

I read through the thread. There seemed to be a bit of going back and forth in the thread. I wanted to make sure what I was reading was the case. I realize this decal is not that much $ but I did want to make sure it was going to look right, curious on how it was going to go on, since I have never dealth with these things before. For as much as you know how this stuff works, I know even less. Sorry for my posts this morning.

Tim

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Bah, its all good. :D Besides, I'm usually pretty easy to get along with. lol

I think these look pretty close to original, and I doubt 99 percent of the population would know the difference anyway. ;)

Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

indyyellow

Post by indyyellow »

With my luck I put it on the car and someone will say, that is not the right color Yellow for an Indy. HA HA HA.

IF you will still have me (and love me in the morning), I would STILL like to have one, please.

Tim

Tim

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

indyyellow wrote: IF you will still have me (and love me in the morning), I would STILL like to have one, please.

Tim

Oooh, kinky! :shock:

I will most likely want to get one of these once I can start spending money foolishly again <---- (I'm making fun of myself, I've spent WAY too much money on my cars over the past 15 years, lol)

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

indyyellow wrote:With my luck I put it on the car and someone will say, that is not the right color Yellow for an Indy. HA HA HA.

IF you will still have me (and love me in the morning), I would STILL like to have one, please.

Tim
The only thing I can promise is it will be yellow... I have no comparison to the Indy Yellow and can't even guarantee he would have vinyl of that color if its specific.

I will try to mess with the EPS file today to reduce or eliminate the skew that was presented to me before.

EDIT
The odd looking A in Beretta is due to how the logo was drawn, Unfortunately unless someone wants to redraw the entire logo in EPS format matching the exact scale and shape of the letters then this is the best I can do. I'm not an Illustrator user nor do I have the time to even think of re-drawing the logo. There technically is no real "beretta font" so we have to work with something that someone draws up using paths and shapes really, thats the only way you can make it match exactly.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
indyyellow

Post by indyyellow »

No way that if you used the paint code from the beretta that someone wants to match to the people doing the work for you can't match it? Specially us Indy folk that would like to a have a good match.

Tim

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Th yellow in the original one isnt Indy color anyway, its just yellow. Unless my yellow one had a replacement sticker on it, and trust me, nothing had ever been replaced on that car, ever. I never even got to drive it. Sat for 2 years behind my barn and then went to the scrapyard when i sold the house.

It was worn and faded however. And Jon, looking at the stickers again, the only issue really is the A. But its liveable, seeing as you are really the only reliable source for these right now.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Color matching is out, unless you want to try to find a vinyl sheet with the correct color. Jon can only work with what he has available, and the actual Indy colors are not among the choices, but the normal yellow is. This is one reason I chose to go with white as it will work with nearly any color! lol

indyyellow

Post by indyyellow »

So a Yellow can be done? Just ganna be normal old Yellow. Fine for me, just through out the color match idea thats all. As for the font's. Outside of this community how many folks going to look at it on a car and think, HEY THAT IS NOT HOW THEY LOOKED BACK IN 19XX.

Tim

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Thats exactly why you can't be too particular... And no the vinyl guy can not match to a color code.. and if he could... kiss 18bux good bye since now he would have to buy specific vinyl for this job. He is a decal shop that does the vinyl lettering for our race car so he has the basic colors and some odd ball ones but nothing too specific. Basic yellow yes can be done.

I am going to try and mess with illustrator some more tomorrow and see if I can fix the A... It's just how it was drawn so if I can correct that and maybe make the whole banner 1" wider overall then it would be much better.

Chad, how is the height in comparison to the factory one? I remember it being about 1" too narrow but I couldn't remember how the height came out.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

I will check fiery thing when i get home i swear lol

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
SummitBalt08

Post by SummitBalt08 »

Damn.. they are going to be fixed and I already bought two of them lol

-Shawn
Been on the Beretta Forums since '04
94 Black Quad 5 spd Z26 ->3500 6 spd ZR6

Bfests '11,'12,'14
July 2012 Bnet Calendar