Little Update

For all those little gadgets that make driving your car more fun and convienent. Big subs, screaming tweets? Got an amp that's on the way out? Need some recommendations? Then this is the place to ask.
Thompson128

Little Update

Post by Thompson128 »

Hey guys its been awhile.Lots been going on and after i crashed i kinda disappeared. But im back. This winter i hope to get my car back into shape, its not terrible and i can get it done. On to the system, its still a wip, i got some parts coming in that i will be sure to show if you guys want basicaly i got my 10" W6 in the JL H.O box flushed in with a marine Alpine PDX to match my white car, still 17 doing my own work so be easy it aint perfect.

Complete Equipment List
Wire: StreetWires 4 AWG to a distro and 8 AWG out that
Sub Amp: Alpine PDX 600.1M
Speaker Amp: JL Audio 300/4
Deck: Kenwood KIV-701
Sub: JL 10" W6 in JL H.O box
Front Speakers: 4" Memphis Audio in the dash
Rear: 5.25" Memphis in rear deck

Last DB on term lab 138.00

And i gotta rep the shop i work for, btw im just sales i dont do any real installs, still did mine though, just to keep stories straight.
http://soundnlogic.com/

DTMAce

Re: Little Update

Post by DTMAce »

Welcome back! How much do you have to fix on her?

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Thompson128

Re: Little Update

Post by Thompson128 »

it needs a pass fender, hoods gotta get banged out and pass door needs a little work. then just some little misc from there.