91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
michi

91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Post by michi »

Ok guys, since Bstuff is down i realised that i never posted pictures of my 1991 Eurospec Beretta GT... It is a 5spd and got the 3.1 V6 with around 100k miles on it.
My first car ever was a 1990 Beretta GTZ which i owned 4 years and was a W41 conversion with a ron seibenick header and selfbuild 2.5" exhaust. I sold it some months ago to get a new car for the summer, an Ls1 Camaro. But i am still in contact with the new owner of my old GTZ, and i am glad for that.
My second Beretta was a white 92 GT 3.1/Auto which i scrapped after one year i owned it. The reason why i scrapped it was to use parts for my current 91 Beretta GT which i bought back cause my Father bought it new in 1992 and sadly sold it in 2005. The guy that bought it had the car only for some months on the road and then was parked in garage.
He hit a big stone or something when he was trying to park it... I bought the car for low money and fixed the damage. I am so glad that i bought it cause thats the car i first wanted but then bought the GTZ.
So just to say, i already drove in that car when i was a little kid and i like the fact that its still in that nice condition. It was a daily driver for 13 Years and parked outside for about 5 years.
I already own the car for two years now and i think i did a good job in makin it looking good again :)
For the next year i will be fixing some other things like the dash, get some spots repainted, little rust spots on on rear axle, things like that...

Here are some pictures of my car during the time i own it:

When the car was new at the dealer.

Back in my young days when this car was owned by my father.

The day i bought it back.

After i have fixed everything.

Interior shot when it was pretty dirty.

First polish&wax.

Some photos i shot.

European Beretta meet 2010.

European Beretta meet 2011.

Me and my Car at the Beretta meet in Luxembourg.

What i did to the car so far is: swapped out the fender, front and rear bumper, mirrors, headlights, new magnaflow muffler, installed new shift cable - old one was snapped, new front and rear brakes, swapped in a good condition drivers seat, did alot of cleaning inside and outside, added good used rear spoiler cause old one was clearcoat missing on some spots, added new 2DIN radio with DVD,GPS, Mp3, etc., new speakers and amp, added front and rear sway bar and now its riding on brand new KYB shocks all around with Canuck Motorsport lowering springs.
I drive this car everyday, its my daily driver. But it will get alot of attention and hope to have this car as long as i can.
In summer the GT is riding on 16inch GTZ rims w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 tires and in winter with new powdercoated 15inch crosslaces with Goodyear Ultragrip8 tires.

Hope you enjoy and like that car as much as i do ;)

I will try to keep this thread updated!
Last edited by michi on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

woody90gtz

Re: '91 Beretta GT Euro-Spec / 3.1 V6 5spd

Post by woody90gtz »

The paint on that thing looks great still. And I don't know that I've ever seen stock black crosslaces on a black GT. I like it. The GTZ wheels look good too.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I love it. That paint is AMAZING, I'm totally jealous. Also, those dang euro spec headlights grow on me everyday. I may have to do that to someday when I get another Beretta.

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

The euro headlights make the front of the car even more aggressive, if that's even possible.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I just noticed you used a Z04 fender as a replacement. I can't see the bracket in the last set of pictures, did you remove it and fill the holes or is it still there?

michi

Post by michi »

Nice that you noticed that :) your right, its a Z04 fender and i just bored out the rivets and removed the bracket. the holes are still there, so i still have to fill them. people havent realised that so far, even in real cause its kinda hard to see on that black car :D

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Very nice looking car man. The cross laces really look good on it.

keep'em flying!
snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Yeah I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures a second time lol.

sp33d1nc0rs1ca

Post by sp33d1nc0rs1ca »

Very nice car man. Goddamnit, I love those bloody Euro Spec's.

-Alan
SP33D1N
CORSITECH
berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

really nice! you have great taste! all of your wheels look great on it. i like the cross-laces in both colors!

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
michi

Post by michi »

Thanks to everyone!
@berettaboi, thanks, i really appreciate that :)

And yeah, snowblindburd, the paint is in nice condition right now. You should have seen it when i got the car... the paint still looked dirty after i washed the car, lol.
Also, I wish i would have taken a picture with the gtz rims on the car when it was lowered. That looked much better than it does in the pictures i posted :)
I do have alot of future plans for it but mostly i want to keep it as a daily driver. Definitely looking forward to do some engine work too.

michi

Post by michi »

Little update here, today i put the GTU lip on my Beretta and it turned out pretty good i think ;)

The rest of the Bodykit will get on in some weeks, ive got the complete GTU kit. I just testfitted the Lip today to see how it looks and i still have to paint the sideskirts and trunk to match the color.
In about two months i can drive my Camaro so the Beretta gets some more attention, mostly maintenance plus some bodywork.
Last edited by michi on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snowblindburd
Administrator

Re: 91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Post by snowblindburd »

Love it! It's gonna look great with the whole kit!

Money pit Beretta

Re: 91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Post by Money pit Beretta »

This is one of my favorite cars here so I'm not much on change. This "change" looks great so far, so I'm into it!

keep'em flying!
SilvieT

91 Beretta GT 3 1 V6 5spd EuroSpec

Post by SilvieT »

Ive been out of the loop for some years on the 92 and its variations. Early ones were Made in Italy and then after they got the Govt contract they were Made in America. Saw one at a gunshow, NIB for 489 and it said Made in Italy. Went on Beretta website and they show the 92FS for 650 retail with 10 round mag. Then they show two M9s for 750 one with 10 round mag and another with 15 round mag but both 750. Are they still made in USA and Italy?? Why 150 difference? Which do I want? Thanks for guidance.