Nick Hoffman Memorial Donations

Announce an event, topic or get together that might affect everyone
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Nick Hoffman Memorial Donations

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Christmas is said to be the most wonderful time of the year... Unfortunately for one of our member's family, it will be the most trying and difficult time as they mourn the loss of a loved one.

Nick Hoffman (formerly pimpazz_beretta on Bstuff) was accidentally shot and killed sunday in Wisconsin Rapids.

I am setting up a donation fund through the Bnet account on Paypal. Anyone interested in sending any amount to the family can Paypal it to me at bfest@beretta.net, and I will arrange the funds to be sent to the family in an appropriate manner. Pending committee approval we are looking to send, in addition to private donations, an undisclosed donation from our group's account.

In addition anyone interested in sharing a funny, heartwarming, or plain old good story about an experience with Nick can send that to bfest@beretta.net and I will include these stories to the family with the donations. Sometimes the best way to deal with such a loss is to simply remember and enjoy all the times spent with that person. These tidbits of Nick's life and interaction with us as a community will help the family heal.

As we look forward to the holidays and the promise of a new year, let's do what we can for a family in desperate need of a pick me up. We have a great, caring, and compassionate community. Let's do what is right.

Everyone stay safe this holiday season, and god bless.

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
snowblindburd
Administrator

Re: Nick Hoffman Memorial Donations

Post by snowblindburd »

Thanks for doing this, Mike. I just sent my donation now. I included a short message with it, instead of separately e-mailing you.

1991 Beretta GTZ
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Re: Nick Hoffman Memorial Donations

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Thanks Mark!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern