91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Tell us about your Beretta and Post an Image
michi

Re: 91 Beretta GT 3.1 V6 5spd - EuroSpec

Post by michi »

Thanks guys! Here are two more pictures ;)

I cant wait till summer... :)
Last edited by michi on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chazzman

Post by Chazzman »

LOOKING GOOD! :good:

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I still love the pictures from your Beretta meet where everyone brought a tent or a camper... I wish we would do something like that... ROUGH IT! lol

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
weba

Post by weba »

I think it's mostly because it's so much more expensive here to have a hotel. Those camping permits may actually cost the same or more :D

Last time I actually rented a small cottage with no luxuries at all, just lumber walls and bunk bed, not even electricity, and it costed double :roll:

michi

Post by michi »

Its not cheap thats true and all other guys want to camp at the meets but i have to say its alot of fun. Always had a great time and also its nice to fall asleep and wake up beside your car :D

michi

Post by michi »

Allright guys, heres a little update!

After driving the Camaro for about 4 months, the beretta was parked in garage and slowly got some love...
First i did was some underbody work. I removed some rust spots on the rear end, more likly surface rust cause i got everything off. Put some stuff on to keep it clean there.
Then i swapped the old beaten dashboard out to replace it with another one from my old 92 gt which had a red interior. I painted the dashboard with a very very good paint and put that one back in.
After that i put in a new clutch in since the old one was slipping bad... also put a new seal where the cam is, it was pretty leaky there! I guess there was some oil on the clutch disk cause it didnt even looked that bad, maybe that cause the slipping.
Then i swapped in another shiftcable i had laying around along with some interior stuff. Also painted the passenger side door cause it had a big ass ugly scratch in the paint and i was sick of seeing that scratch. Also i had to swap back to the Eurospec rear bumper cause the Camaro is a Eurospec too and shares the same license plate.
And last but not least, put on nice dewstrips on both sides that were not broken in 10 pieces like my old ones were :D

A week ago i put on the crosslaces rims with the wintertires on them and gave the car a really good bath a polish and waxed it. Now its all shiney again and back on the street till next year when i take out the Camaro. Then its again time to do some things to the Beretta... i am not sure of what i will do then but one plan is to MAYBE repaint the door to make it perfect and paint the rear bumper, gtu lip etc.

Some pictures of the Car of Winter/spring 2012:
Last edited by michi on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

michi

Post by michi »

And this Summer 2012:

Beeing under construction:

michi

Post by michi »

And now back together, these pictures are maybe a week old:

I am happy driving the Beretta again even i have to say its really different compared to the Camaro. The Camaro is really stiff and makes alot of fun but i like the Beretta more as a daily driver since its more comfy. Im loving the new clutch and the look of a clean Beretta, i surely like to have a nice clean ride that i drive everyday ;)

themixer

Post by themixer »

looks great!

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Oh man that is still very clean. I'd be damn happy to have it!

keep'em flying!
GTU89

Post by GTU89 »

Looks awesome, you gonna get the rest of the GTU kit? Or just leaving it as-is? Either way looks great!

I love the wheels too, and the fact that it's a 5 speed.

michi

Post by michi »

Thanks guys! :)
Well i have the rest of the GTU kit, i just havent painted it yet and i have to say i like how it looks right now. I probably will put on the GTU trunk i have to see how much i like it on there and maybe i will add the rest of the kit when its painted, im still not 100% sure but we will see :D

weba

Post by weba »

also put a new seal where the cam is, it was pretty leaky there!
I've replaced that seal about 3-4 times and it's leaking again. I've come into conclusion that i's design fault in the engine. Insufficient seal design. Maybe machine the end-plate to allow using O-ring...

michi

Post by michi »

it was still the original seal there and my car is nearly at 170k km, lol. lets hope that it will be good for some time ;)

michi

Post by michi »

So, today was a pretty nice weather, it was shiney and tempreture was 15°C (59°F) and i decided to give the beretta a really good clean. I washed it and cleaned everything inside the car... also did some other small things like polish the rear bumper and polished the exhaust tips.

Here are some pictures:

I am not a big fan of winter so today was awesome for me with that nice weather! :D
Hope you enjoy :)