Beretta 3500 For Sale Quebec-montreal

List a Beretta Item for sale
MY91GT(Z)

Re: Beretta 3500 For Sale Quebec-montreal

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

as to why the only ones that have 3800 in our cars 5pds and also why everyone that uses the f40 have even went into grand prix but they max out at around 400-450 hp mark before they blow

LX9Power

Post by LX9Power »

Still for sale! Do not be scared of dealing for the price! I can negociate. I might be more flexible then you think.

beretta

Post by beretta »

Im still trying to come up with the extra cash, and this weekend is crazy busy for me, my son just joined cadets not long ago and he has a Santa Clause parade Saturday and Sunday he gets to go shoot some rifles.
See what i can do next week and maybe arrange to come check it out next weekend..

3400tZ

Post by 3400tZ »

Tu reste encore dans le coin de st-hubert ? Je suis intéressé! C'est possible de venir le voir en fds prochaine (le 24 ou 25) ?

Laisse moi ton cell et je te texterai :)

LX9Power

Post by LX9Power »

oui il ets possble, on s'est parler a propos du megasquirt sur facebook. laisse moi un message dessus.

Koots

Post by Koots »

Money pit Beretta wrote:A dream come almost true, you are too far away. This is killing me.......I could use so much. Drooling over the engine.

Where the hell is "beretta"? He would be all over this and he is close by. Koots how about it?
ACE, ACE,ACE! Sang this car and do a swap!
This is one deal I'm actually close too, even though It's a 1.5 day journey to get to Montreal from here LOL

If I could get my ass out to Quebec, I'd seriously consider this purchase, but cannot so I have to bump it up :D

beretta

Post by beretta »

Koots wrote:
Money pit Beretta wrote:A dream come almost true, you are too far away. This is killing me.......I could use so much. Drooling over the engine.

Where the hell is "beretta"? He would be all over this and he is close by. Koots how about it?
ACE, ACE,ACE! Sang this car and do a swap!
This is one deal I'm actually close too, even though It's a 1.5 day journey to get to Montreal from here LOL

If I could get my ass out to Quebec, I'd seriously consider this purchase, but cannot so I have to bump it up :D
Buy it and give it to me im only 5 hours away lol

LX9Power

Post by LX9Power »

Close topic car is sold.

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

I wonder who bought it hopefully went to good use

3400tZ

Post by 3400tZ »

I did. Plan is to build the current 3400 I have while I use the 3500 in my turbo'ed z24, as well as doing some test with the 3500 (ex: see if it can hold 15-18psi of boost for example... it should). I'm really trying hard to not drive this car as I would probably end up liking it and then I would start spending money on it and I already have another toy so :) Body isn't that great either anyway.

I will use all the parts I can and sell some others (TCE 65mm TB, headers, wide band o2, poly mounts, etc.). Hopefully all aftermarket parts will find their way on a Beretta somewhere!