Official BerettaFest 2014 Location Announcement

Archive section for Bfest Topics
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

my math, good or bad, 14 weeks to go!

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

Its still winter here, with some good ole deep colds.. but 14 weeks(100 days). that's getting my mojo going.

passport in process.

gtz needs some work..
before i know it, i will be scrambling to get there... awh to procastinate.

what is on your lists to get yourself to BFEST!

88 Brrrr

Re: Official BerettaFest 2014 Location Announcement

Post by 88 Brrrr »

3X00-Modified wrote:
88 Brrrr wrote:What is the date in June for Berettafest 2014 ? THNX !!

Can you go back and read page 1 please!!!! THNX!!!!

quad4berettagtz wrote:June 19-22, 2014!

Keep your eyes peeled for registration to open in the next few weeks!

Sorry, I looked but obviously I missed the answer posted earlier. I didn't realize I'd be met with such resistance, when my question was redundant. Again, sorry for the bother !

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

It's not resistance, it's frustration because no one is able to find anything on this forum yet 95% of the time it's right in front of them.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Lots of new folks coming out of the woodwork this year Jon... Breathe.....

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes I realize that Ryan but you can't tell me that it doesn't wear on you when you have to post the same thing multiple times... in the same thread at that. I mean I can understand if someone literally doesn't hear you and you need to verbally repeat yourself, but when it's typed out on a forum and searchable then it's a bit hard to swallow the lack of attention.

As I said in another thread... Maybe its because my wife is a teacher and I hear of all the really poor attention skills as well as lack of motivation from newer generations and it's frustrating.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Oh I understand you COMPLETELY. I've answered the question two or three times this year, amongst others that are public and "common" knowledge. But if it's going to drive you this nuts, don't respond! One of us other guys will get it.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Styluss wrote:don't respond! One of us other guys will get it.
As they say in other instances though... that type of action just feeds the trolls... Yeah I know that reply fits harassment more but the more you spoon feed people the less time they spend looking for things and it compounds. Just sayin' ;)

:sparta:

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Cerveja

Post by Cerveja »

Ahhh, you guys are hitting the dragon this year. That will be a blast! So Jealous. We take the bikes down there every year for a week of playing in the mountains. Glad to see you are going thru there on a Friday, place is a mad house on the weekend and is usually 'over' patrolled as well. Please watch your speeds and watch the centerline. Way too many drivers can't keep it in their lane and I would hate to see one of our Beretta's with another car, or worse yet; a motorcycle sticking out of the hood! Half tempted to join you, but the Z26 is for sale and hopefully somebody else will be enjoying it by then. Have a great weekend. If you know of anyone interested keep an eye open for a fore sale thread this weekend or next. Need to clean it up and take recent pics, maybe I should deliver to TN.......hmmmmmm

Ozzwoman9

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Ok...I know for sure I will be having some open rooms at my place for a few travelers, however I do not think that it is in the cards for us to attend (although that has been a vacation destination we've wanted to go to for a while now).

I'm curious though, and maybe I missed it (since I didn't register), what is the general hotel price for one night for a couple? I've thought about maybe attending just the weekend portion if possible.

For those that don't know, I've kept distant from this place and haven't said much to many lately. My husband has been very ill a lot the past year and only getting worse and doctors are not able to find a cause, so things have been hectic (to put it mildly).

Mostly you meet friends when traveling by accident, like by sitting next to them on the train, or in a restaurant, or in a holding cell.
1995 Beretta Z26 3100