Bfest 2015 locations

Archive section for Bfest Topics
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Bfest 2015 locations

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I wanted to update those who are not on the Facebook group. Due to some issues at the park with time frame we had to change the proposals scheme for this year. We are accepting and doing online proposals from those who were present at the event this year. I hope to have all of them organized by Monday evening if I have time to look at them and then maybe have them up Tuesday or Wednesday night for voting on the forum. I'll be camping in VT from the 3rd to the 7th so I will probably not have service to even look at much.

We will also be in the middle of a hosting migration soon so if I notice that will overlap the voting window I will extend it further. I would like to get this voting done ASAP and have a location set the earliest I can ever remember having one. That will greatly increase the chances of making next year even better than the previous years... Planning wise at least because the event itself is always good! Planning almost a year in advance makes the possibilities way larger when it comes to reservations and such.

I currently have 6 individuals/groups who will be supplying locations just as a heads up to everyone.

Ryan Haenny
Cliff Sumbler
Kurt Workman w/ Dustin Bainbridge
Erich Dethloff
Ken Wilson w/ Katlyn and Lindsey Wilson

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
diedemus

Re: Bfest 2015 locations

Post by diedemus »

migration != merger

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Just wanted to update everyone with this... Due to the hosting change I have delayed the voting process... I want to verify that those who want to be able to register on the forum are able to so they can vote.

I will be posting the locations later this week.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

Cant wait to see.what the proposals are for.next yr

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Never updated this post, but the locations are up, Voting I hope I can get up tomorrow pending testing I'm doing with poll's...

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"