Bfest Drag Racing...

Archive section for Bfest Topics
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Bfest Drag Racing...

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Trying to get a running total on who may be interested, but for those who are attending Bfest this year who is interested in going to the track? The only issue we currently have is the fact that they don't have Test and Tune on Wednesday that week... That would suffice for some who arrive early. The only thing on their schedule is Bracket Racing on Friday evening. Personally I'd prefer to be in a testing only category and not have to buy into a race that I can loose on my own rather quickly lol. Please respond to this if you were interested in getting to the track this year. The more interest we get the better chance we have of asking the track if our group can just run a testing category. Otherwise we will be SOL again this year.

I have this posted here and on the facebook group to try and get everyone's attention.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
heavywoody
Global Moderator

Re: Bfest Drag Racing...

Post by heavywoody »

I'll race someone else's car!

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
Slinky

Post by Slinky »

I will be there Wednesday afternoon and would like to go run at test n tune, bracket racing does not interest me.

1 Of 1 Street Legal Centri S/c Beretta's In Existance
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

They do not have a test and tune session on that Wednesday... That's the major issue here.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Ok, got a little update from the track...

Wednesday they are not open...

and here is their reply to me asking if they would have open runs available Friday night.
Yes the schedule is correct. If they would like to come to the bracket show on Friday night we offer a hotrod class that street cars can run in. They would get 2 time runs and then 1st rd. of eliminations. Also most of the time after we complete 3rd rd. of competition they will allow some extra time runs for cars that have already been through tech. I hope this will help.
So you have the option to go race Friday and actually compete, if you break out or red light then you will have to sit around and wait and MAYBE they will let cars that are out go back on the track for some timed runs after they complete their third round of eliminations. No guarantee's though.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"