Hotel and Registration Update

Archive section for Bfest Topics
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Hotel and Registration Update

Post by quad4berettagtz »

Hello all,

Just a few things that I would like to keep you all updated on.  

1.  There were some people asking if they would be able to get the group rate at the hotel if they arrived a couple days early...  I have talked with the hotel and the group sales person told me that as long as you are reserving your room under the "BerettaFest" block, you will be able to get our group rate for the extended days.  When you call and reserve, just make sure they follow through on this.

2.  Registration- After setting up our registration site on (yet) another new server, we will be updating it over this coming weekend.  This being said, if all goes well we will tenatively be opening registration for Bfest '08 on monday or tuesday.  I will make another announcement saying that it is open at that time.  DO NOT try to register early.  The link will be different this year so it will not work, and if any slip through after we get the right link up- I WILL DELETE it if it is submitted early (and there is a time stamp, so we know when you submit it).  We will let you all know as soon as it is up and running.  Thanks!

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern