Umh yeaaah

Archive section for Bfest Topics
QuadPowah

Umh yeaaah

Post by QuadPowah »

What's the deal with Bfest? Happening? Not happening? I'd like to know. Seems like everything is barely moving along.

1990 GTZ
1993 GT 3.1 Auto
1989 GTU 3x00 5speed
1994 Geo Metro I3 5speed
1995 Aurora 4.0 Northstar
purple haze

Umh yeaaah

Post by purple haze »

it's going to happen still vary little planning to do like 1-2 more weeks. Little stuff to work out now.

Fast 94 Z26
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

Umh yeaaah

Post by quad4berettagtz »

The reason it seems that there is little being done right now is that the committee has been hashing out a lot of things lately...  A lot has been done and a lot is still on our plate.  We have gotten our site for the picnic, and are looking into a good lead on a group tour currently.  Once we find more about that, we will release an official itinerary.  Registration should be up in the near future, as we are working on getting the site back online since we've moved servers.  I will have a complete list of updates very soon- keep posted.  Until then, keep dreaming of summertime and Beretta's. ÂÂÂ

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
ErichZ26

Umh yeaaah

Post by ErichZ26 »

Proposal submissions were put out a couple months earlier than prior.  And now the registration/intinerary is the latest.
The proposal had a guideline for what we are doing.  It included the group acitivities.

1990 Beretta GTZ 1995 Beretta Z26 1996 Beretta Z26