BerettaFest 2012 Primary Results

Archive section for Bfest Topics
quad4berettagtz
Administrator

BerettaFest 2012 Primary Results

Post by quad4berettagtz »

The primary votes have been cast, polls closed, and the results tallied and adjusted!

With such a widespread choice for our location in 2012, our votes followed the same pattern as our proposals. All over the place! The voting was very tight after adjustments, but we have narrowed the field to two locations!

DISCLAIMER: Out of respect to those who put in a lot of time but did not advance their proposal, I will not post the detailed results of the primary vote. Those who want or need to know can contact me personally, and/or sift through the results on the Polls archive on Yahoogroups.

The locations that are moving on to our Final vote are:

-Traverse City, MI
-Las Vegas, NV

Congratulations! Now back to work...

Final polling will open up tonight 9/5/11, and run through 9pm CST 9/12/11. I will be scrutinizing the poll results as usual, SO PLEASE VOTE IN YOUR CORRECT POLL AND ONLY ONE VOTE PER PERSON! If you cause an error, you may slow this whole thing down and delay the final results! If you do so by mistake and realize it ahead of time, by all means contact me ASAP and we will get it adjusted. If it happens and you wait for me to come knocking on your door... I may not be as forgiving :shock:

Mike - Beretta.net Committee Chairman Emeritus
'90 Med Garnet GTZ<-awaiting heart transplant 295k
'90 Black GTZ SCCA Solo II #24 STS
'92 Quasar Blue GTZ <- rusted into a holding pattern
NMBeretta

Re: BerettaFest 2012 Primary Results

Post by NMBeretta »

Where the results?

90 Chevy Beretta GT/GTZ V6 3.1
98 GMC Sierra SLE Vortec V8 5.0
01 Honda Acorrd EX 2.2
http://www.beretta.net/forum/download/f ... ew&id=1088